Won all 5 GW battles, all 5 counted as loss

Various members and myself have been having this issue since GW has returned. I just ended up winning the lottery for it this week. Won all 5 but says I lost 2 and didn’t even score points. Its nice to see GW is working as intended. Wonder which of my guildies will win tomorrow. FYI I tend to do my GW battles in the middle of the day. Not even close to reset periods.

I have been gathering and compiling data on this problem and almost all happen with bad Internet connectivity and during high Internet traffic times. Players are temporarily being dropped from server just long enough to cause losses not to dc, and in most cases it happens to ppl on wifi and ppl with less than 10mbps. There may be a small issue during reset, but it’s most likely High server traffic all claiming daily reset bonuses

@Spider My internet is 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second) cable internet. And the node to which we are connected to as funny as it is, and I know it to be true as told to me by the cable company. The node runs right into our block first before others in the area. We have lived here for about 4 years now. And never any lag or bumps in the road in that time. And even I experience this issue lately. And only since the new guild wars. So having it be attributed to this behavior I do not feel is correct. And if you know about being the first link in a node there is no high internet traffic times for those people. That happens down the chain. I also do not play my GW battles until around mid day and servers do not reset until many many hours later.

You may be the exception. But I pay for 1gig aswell yet I only receive half that till I complain then 1gig again for 24hrs and back to half. In my experiance all Internet companies throttle although illegal you can’t prove it they have more money.

@Saltypatra Please, I alert you once again about a major Guild War problem that give 0points for a win!
On the Xbox club called “The gems of war club” (Not “Gems of war club”), you can see 5 videos from user Michael6369 posted Saturday that show him winning all his 5 GW battles and receiving 0 points for all of them!!
That you cant fix immediately this problem I can understand, but receiving no answer about this problem since several days is not normal!

2 Likes

I have the best possible internet connection here and it works perfectly! That is NOT the problem just like microsoft and sony aren’t … these are imho all excuses.

Today again against Gem Assasins I won al 5 my battles and was rewarded again with 5 x 0pts !!!
I posted all the evidence in The gems of war club. Did some effort to get vids from xboxlive to my computer but not allowed to upload any vids here.

I know its weekend and devs will be out of office but we notified this already on tuesday.
The problem is the same I have had before the update wich they promised would solve it …
I didn’t send a ticket to helpdesk anymore as last times the reactions were dissappointing : 10 glory and 5000 gold (ROFLMAO) per lost battle and more unkept promisses

Heyoka

1 Like

just wanted to say that infinityplus2 their customer treatment is ready for improvement (no update please :slight_smile: )

The issue has been passed on to the devs and is being looked into.

1 Like

Nope since I noticed weeks ago that most problems, also outside guild wars are on and just after reset, I log out before reset and take a break. The same for weekly reset.

Some people sayit stops when you deliberatly loose a battle … not in my case!

Thank you for that!

1 Like

The devs know there is a problem bug and maybe they are working on it! The thing is maybe your guild got hit with it today and maybe another guild will get hit with it tomorrow! It may be costing your guild points but it is also costing your competition points! So just be patient we at least are still playing! Right!

Are you supposing they are working on it or do you have information that we don’t have?
Because it has been going on for weeks, and so far the many threads on the topic have been completely ignored and the tickets only get a lame answer.

4 Likes

I passed the issue on to Salty who passed it on to the devs, and it’s also been added to the Known Issues thread with “Investigating”. Silence from the devs doesn’t mean they are not aware of the issue/not working on it.

Thanks for your answer.

Sadly we have just received an answer from the support that is a little better, if not more satisfying: they say they have nothing new on the subject.
Unfortunately what is a major problem in GW doesn’t seem anywhere near to be fixed. :frowning:

1 Like

This is exactly why it should never have been rushed back. It need so much more than a scoring change. I still find it unbelievable that it was returned after two weeks without anything mended.

4 Likes

After all the time in the container of complicated known issues this is my reply/conversation from mister Vexx on my ticket about this everlasting issue that turns won battles into lost … it happens all the time 24/7. But when it happens in gw that is extra irritating

What does it mean if you sell a product and there is a bug and you can’t fix it in a year time? I leave it to you all to anser that question!

Michael Yesterday at 15:01

Hours after reset I started to play my first battle in gw in the new update.
So far I was very happy to see after 2 years an update that I actualy found nothing bad. Specialy the UI is very good work compared with the mess made of it last update!

I won the first battle easy with no damage at all in 3 turns! After the battle before the rewards … yep it happened again … I got the retry/quit error messqge and retried for more then half an hour, no use so I quited and couldnt restart for hours. Went to the forum and saw it was a general server issue.

After a few hours I restarted and saw I got zero points and battle marked as lost. After i won the rest of my battles without problems 4 wins I looked at my pts and got only 5k pts … thats 4.5k pts missing!

Now you are going to tell me its a known issue for more then a year? and going to give me 10 glory and 5k gold and 10 souls to “compensate” all the irritating stuff and loss for my guild?
Is this the thank you for all the money (VIP 12) I invested in this game over the last 2 years? Im ok stuff happens … but why always me???

I have screenshots and vids if you like I will add them to this ticket but it takes some time to get them from xboxlive to pc and dont want to do all the effort if I get the same answer again as all the other times …

dissapointed but still kind regards,
Michael ‘Rainbow’ ‘Magpie’ ‘Heyoka’
Vexx Today at 04:47
Hi Michael,

We’re sorry that you experienced this issue, we had some server issues last night which lasted a couple of hours. We fixed it as soon as we were able and the game should be running smoothly now.

We have sent compensation to everyone to make up for what happened. Keep an eye on your in-game mail box for it, if you can’t see it please check your ‘Collected Mail’.

For more information regarding your Guild War points, please see the end of our relevant article on our help center:
Guild Wars Battles counted as losses

If your problem is resolved, there’s no need to respond - I’ll solve this ticket for you. If you still have a problem simply respond to this email and I’ll get back to you. You can always contact us again by submitting a request if you encounter any new issues.

Michael Today at 16:07

Im sorry but my problem is far from resolved!

If I understand you well, the guys who profited the glitches Im having in gw are getting the same compensation as me as the victim?
Isnt that rediculous?
I thought the compensation mail was for the problems in general with the server issues. My issue is won battles turn into lost … I know its a very complicated issue and its in the known issues for ages …
If this happens you should correct it and give the player in case his full earned points and if not possible compensate in a decent way in stead of saying Im sorry and leaving it as it is …

1 Like

Why would they want to fix old bugs when they have new content and more bugs to hand out? Can’t wait for raids and invasions. Get those tickets ready.

1 Like

Your question is why … my answer is greed and total lack of respect for their customers.

I got bunches of tickets like that … one from @Cyrup telling me the game data doesnt lie … lol … i see nothing else then lies in the game : mana not given, damages not done, won battles turn into lost , pvp and gw pts not received, task and rewards not received … and then at the end of the reply the cynical sarcastic mesage : Hope this helped you out!!!

A few months ago i was unable to log in 4 days in row … saltypetra solved it because zendesk only answered after 10 days (there was a weekend in between and we dont work in weekends :slight_smile: )
And mister Vexx sent me a compensation of 10 glory 5k gold and 10 souls ROFLMAO

1 Like

It happened to one of our members last week again.
We don’t submit tickets anymore. The compensation is ridiculous and only the points lost matter.
Nearly one year and it is still not solved.

2 Likes

Such a drama queen - this is one of the best supported games I’ve ever played. You might not always like the answer but that statement is unfair and disrespectful.

2 Likes