Wolff's card art

dun dun dun another one bites the dust :musical_note: here comes Eliroo you better watch or hell put a hit on you next

4 Likes

I like that this troop pretty much make the match become a battlefield. Great idea!

Also, your Sirrian card pretty much become a reality now, with its rarity above mythic and red boarder. Does this mean Sirrian is a Doom troop now? :laughing:

5 Likes

I guess he is lmao :smile:

1 Like

if you need some luck just catch this guy…maybe you need some luck to catch the luck first…good luck!!!

6 Likes

Nice card! I like the 3rd trait, too

2 Likes

mother nature? bah shes got nothin on this force of nature

6 Likes

watch the shadows next time you venture into the forest

5 Likes

This is very Lord Luck.

1 Like

hey friends i know its been awhile im sorry but heres a new one for you

Meelou will do anything for her baby you want to harm her baby she will harm you

7 Likes

Lol, idk about immune 'cause she is fully sick!!! :call_me_hand:

oh noes that sucks but you know mothers gotta be strong despite being sick :wink:

2 Likes

heaven or hell this wolf will decide

4 Likes

I Am a Rock, NO!! I Am THEE Rock!!!

4 Likes

based on several GoblinCoffeeShop members ideas in honor of the GM Gob C Guru!

3 Likes

shes so sassy its endearing. watch her or shell charm the pants off of you :wink:

4 Likes

Why make war when we can make gems? Stop the fighting and take a nap instead.

4 Likes

its been awhile since ive made a new card, my laptop had stopped working and i lost all my data as well as the program i use to make these. This is my first attempt at making a new card VIA mobile app. while a little sloppier i think its still pretty awesome and just proves you dont need alot to show you appreciate people.

1 Like

its been a very long time since ive been here with something new since my laptop gave up and ive been using a tablet and a chromebook. its not up to my old standards but id like to get back into making these once in awhile so here goes.

2 Likes