Winter's Woe weapon description wrong

Winter's Woe says “Deal 11 damage to the first enemy, and Freeze them.”

@LegendMaker posted here that it attacked his last guy but I see no official response. That was 9 days ago. I’d like to call attention to it again; I can confirm it’s still broken:

Thanks. It’s only a matter of the card’s text not being updated yet, though. The spell itself does what it’s supposed to do since the new patch: Patch 1.0.9 Arrives! – Gems of War

Winter’s Woe

• Change Entangle to Freeze
  • Weapon allows player to choose enemy

I haven’t used it myself, so I can only guess from what the AI has been doing when I faced a line-up with it. The fact that we both had the AI select the last troop specifically could be a coincidence. I might test it just to confirm we can actually choose. If we can’t and it instead just switched from first enemy to last enemy, then we might have a bug.

1 Like

Indeed, it was a coincidence. In a later battle, the AI targeted my 3rd troop. I’ll just have to keep the mechanics in mind when I come across it in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just had it target my third troop as well, got a screenshot if necessary. It was actually about the best choice (for me) the enemy could’ve made :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like