Will the fire bomb be nerf in next patch comeout?

And btw Fire Bombs team are really really annoying when a Pet gnomes spawns!!

1 Like

I think the free 3 trophies are pretty nice, still I prefer fire bomb teams over the meta teams of nowadays. I like playing a team that suits my play style, not just ‘the best’ team.

2 Likes

This exactly!!! I love using the unique fun teams I have created, but THIS GAME PUNISHES YOU FOR HAVING FUN OR CREATIVITY and forces you into the meta just to SURVIVE. The “Power creep” in this game is just so ridiculous it makes Meta teams almost mandatory SMH…

1 Like

I think there is enough mode to play your “game style” imo pvp is supposed to be a competitive mode. If you want easy win there is dungeon mode

How do you go to the “want easy win” strawman from what was discussed here?
Keep chainexploding boards and using ridiculously overpowered mythics winning the game for you all on their own and tell other people that want other playstyles to be competitive that they just want it easy, sounds legit.

2 Likes

3 trophy fight are suppose to be the hardest fight and 4x flame doesn’t deserve to be in this list. And yes this is 100% win unless you use bloodhammer against them

With the current meta teams it basically doesn’t matter if you do 1 or 3 trophy fights. Doomies and Divines don’t discriminate, they mostly finish fights with the same amount of turns/actions regardless of how many trophies the battle is worth. And btw they are all easy wins with these teams.

1 Like

i know this is why i am asking for pvp rework and there is a difference between these team and flame bombs, you only need to watch them suicide and you get a free win, the other team at least ask you to do something

Edit: i don’t say boombot need to be nerfed at all but they shouldn’t appear in the 3 trophy list, so many time i see harder team in the 1 and 2 trophy list, it just doesnt make sense

Edit 2: just look at this example, i got 4x flame bomb in 2 and 3 trophy choice, and 1 trophy fight is harder battle than the 2 other choice in a sense it not giving you a free win and also the battle will be longer

If you want to see easy one trophy then make sure to not put 1 pet gnome as your Def. It will be changed to a hard Def. I have no problem with firebombs. If they are Nerfed they will be easier to beat. The only thing this would nerf is explore. Cannot believe people want a nerf of explore.

The problem isn’t the Fire Bomb.

The problem is a PvP that rewards defenses that lose more than wins and some people that reach a wide audience telling people to set up their weakest possible defense so they can get more revenge battles for more wins even though most of that audience probably doesn’t PvP much anyways. The problem is then made worse whenever they have a week that says kill x troop type or x color in PvP for the week.

There is plenty of troop balancing problems without messing with the ones that are fine as is.

2 Likes

What if pvp defenses were set like the arena and you get to pick on of each rarity and set it. The variety would be a nice change to the grind.

1 Like

I put a good defense and i get plenty revenges fight, seriously there is no need to do that lol

2 Likes

I hate arena, i worked so hard to get complete collection, can i please use the troop i really want to use?

Also there is already raid and invasion to limit my choice, i don’t need more

Edit: sorry missed the def part :slight_smile:

1 Like

you don’t need to put fire bomb team to get wider audience, you need to play more. that’s how the matchmaking was designed. more active play, more chance for pvp encounter, more revenge. meta or not, people will always beat any team most of the time. they simply sick of seeing the same annoying team over and over.

1 Like

Seeing divines every fight gets rather old and it seems like ppl are just pushing for a nerf by using it so much. Almost as annoying as the vjm days. It seems like we never get a break from the meta bs.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Yeah. So it wouldn’t be like arena bc you can use your whole collection but once you pick a base mythic then you couldn’t use another and so on.

It maybe very tricky for coding though being so intricate like that. But i know plenty of low rarity cards that work great with others.

I agree i like to test new team but unfortunately if your team is slow, pvp is the worst place to test it

1 Like

Seems some want to find a problem. I say leave it alone. If you don’t want to fight firebombs then choose different battle. If all 3 are FB then spend 1 gem to change it, highly unlikely. If I want to put 4 FBs or 4 foxes or anything else I should be able to. It’s my Def. If a person is getting rewarded for it then you do it and stop complaining about it. Too many complainers in this game IMO. Good grief.