Will Journey ever return?

Devs, will Journey event ever return? It’s february and still no news. What about corresponding achi in Steam?

2 Likes

@Jeto said on the latest Twitch stream last week that they definitely are coming back, but they are doing some tweaks to things to fix them before they come around again. They will definitely be back though and aren’t abandoned or anything.

Personally, I’d rather they take the time to fix them and have them come out fully-baked then have a rushed game mode that has problems.

9 Likes

Great news, thanks for nfo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope not. They need to do new kingdoms like they used to. It was not a grind back then. They should have other things for people to spend money on instead of chasing 10 battle crashers for weeks. Bad design.

2 Likes

you are mistaking what journey event is with the kingdom pass I think. The journey event is a world event where you get miles based on battles you do some give different bonuses and different miles and the more turns you take the less bonus miles you get.

2 Likes

Indeed. The first Journey event just happened to be launched with the new Nexus kingdom, it’s not an event totally exclusive to new kingdoms. Take a look at Taran’s and you’ll see plenty of Journey Pathfinder troops that are from currently existing ones.

2 Likes

I know what it is and it’s terrible. It ran along with new kingdom and that’s why I brought up them battle crashers which are also terrible. I can’t name one person in my guild family that wants that stuff to return :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sure, maybe event wasn’t greatest, but at least had some decent rewards. Current major orb is just outdated after vault event came in.

1 Like