Why? Why must I click?!

I think we’re agreeing here.
While it is true beta programme feedback regarding something like Epic Tasks or Arena Rework is not going to result in major rework, minor tweaks are still possible. While bug catching is not a primary task of the beta testers, a fresh pair of eyes may pick up something new - it’s just not their main task, as per

General feedback may go into the backlog earlier. Other people like to prepare guides from things they have early access to. Streamers may choose to pre-record from beta server to release a review as soon as embargo is lifted (something goes live). Possibly many other reasons I’m missing.

And people should not conflate inaction with not receiving feedback. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you does not mean they didn’t hear you, it can also mean they either do not understand something the same way you do (regardless of who is right), or they are not acting upon it immediately.

What is the Beta Programme?

• “constructive criticism and feedback”
  • “beta testers will be set loose in the update, and alongside encouraging general feedback, we will have specific parts of the update that we will seek thoughts on