Why was this not a perfect score?

I think it’s more than that, probably around 7700. We’ve got some 7600+. Here’s one of them:

2 Likes

Very nice! My scores are avg 7300 highest just under 7500, good to know the max is highet thanks for sharing this info

1 Like

That would definitely explain some loss - since our statues are still under 100

And I know I didn’t give them extra mana since they could single action each turn.

I think I was penalized for cascades based on the number of actions I took each round.

Talk about damned i you do and damned i you don’t

It’s why I like our guild. We’re not playing to win anymore. If we do - AWESOME… we’re just playing for the weekly troops.

1 Like

If you use all the same colors that corresponds with that day, you will get a 50% point bonus for each troop. I don’t see how your guild level statues has anything with scoring. The scoring goes by moves/actions, mana efficiency, damage dealt to yourself. If I am wrong, than can someone please give me a clear explanation as to why.

That 50 points is derived from statue level…

If your guild statues arent 100 (i think) its less than 50 pts.

1 Like

Took me forever to find it, but here’s confirmation that you’re correct (note that Ozball was not a dev when this post was written):

Percentage calculations are done using floating point arithmetic, then rounded to integers (not truncated) – so a statue level of 98, I believe, is sufficient for the full 50% bonus.

3 Likes

Thank you @Grundulum for taking the time to find this info for @aarons47

2 Likes

Care to share your insights? I was fairly sure to have it pinpointed down to 1560 points for a 300 base score battle, after the update that gave actions taken a greater overall weight. That would make a 250 base score battle worth at most 1560 * 250 / 300 = 1300 points. I haven’t paid it too much attention recently though.

It might be in reference to this, as @Mithran pointed out earlier you have to take at least one action to achieve the win:

Thank you for that clarification, and for the leg work.