Why my tickets don't unswered?

I was sand some tickets about player’s of my guild ban 17 days ago. Please, unswer anything.
Му invite-code goldmoon_vf9s (Bloodmoon), player’s invite-code MADY_CFVX (Mady).

Ban appeals have the lowest priority in the ticket queue.
First we help all players with technical issues and game questions.

You will receive an answer this week though.

3 Likes

Игрок заблокирован уже более двух недель и не будет участвовать в Войне гильдий. Разве это не срочно. А он всего лишь фармил тремя Огненными бомбами и Вестником рассвета очень много экспедиций на первой сложности. А теперь мы будем играть Войну без него. Вам написали трое наших игроком велючая меня, пожалуйста разберитесь с ситуацией. Взломщиков мы и сами не тепрпим. Так мы просто потеряем ценного игрока а остальные игроки боятся что из заблокируют и оставят это без объяснений… Очень надеюсь на справедливость вашей команды. Люди годы посвящают любимой игре и вот такая неприятность…

1 Like

Три недели нет ответа по моему вопросу. И не только по моему. На обжалование бана самим игроком также не было ответа. Может всё-таки сделате что-нибудь, ведь не было взлома… Человек просто экспедицию бил и система его заблокировала…

1 Like

“Three weeks there is no answer on my question. And not only in my opinion. There was also no answer to the appeal of the ban by the player himself. Maybe you’ll do something after all, because there was no hacking … The person just beat the expedition and the system blocked it …”

No reply to an appeal might mean that the ban was correct.

1 Like

Вот хотя бы это можно было написать. Спасибо.

Это оффициальный ответ, или предположение? Кто-то вообще разбирался с этой темой, или система автоматически заблокировала игрока и всё на этом?

Do you think they care?

Or they want to translate? :face_with_monocle:

I hope so. Here, for example, a player in the top pvp of 1200 wins and 0 losses, why he is not banned, this is a clear hack. And my man farm dwarfs on an expedition from the phone. The account is several years old, so why should he do such idiocy?

I wrote in different languages and always got an answer, but now they seem to ignore me.

Sounds like the player got banned for botting, but bloodmoon says he just uses firebomb x3 with dawnbringer on explore level one.

So it is, just a good device and excellent Internet, everything was downloaded quite quickly.

@Bloodmoon , please update the forum on whether this happened as promised.
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

The problem is resolved, the player has been unlocked.
Thank you, Kafka, for your loyalty and efficiency in resolving this issue. :wink:

4 Likes

The topic can be deleted, since there is no useful information here, only my moaning. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It is useful for future players in similar situations to see how this sort of situation is handled. Thanks for reporting back.
:pray: :vulcan_salute: