Why I love my PvP team

I use

Gorgotha/Behemoth/Dragon Soul/Sylvanimora

It’s nice because it’s 4 decent chargers, 3 of them with AOE damage. After I get a gorgotha cast off it’s 11-14 damage to all enemies every turn, more once I get my Kingdom power up.

Plus souls.

1 Like

You know what’s more fun than Death vs Humility? Double Death :smiley:

it was a close game though heh, 0 luck with Humility cast (no extra turns for me), and the board was red-starved for the most part of the game, this was actually the first time Bat managed to charge (Valk hasn’t), death mark took out the other bat, and Humility died death of thousand cuts.

2 Likes

Agree with the above that humility is best never cast, much better to leave him up top as a punching bag. On that note, I wanted to make a less luck-based guardian team, so here’s the team I made.

I wait to fill Borealis before casting Justice, so that the AI can’t fill up too much if I don’t get an extra turn. Then I spam Justice , choosing red or yellow, and use valk to remove other colours. Once I’m happy with the buffs, I bust out Yssie to take the opponent down 1 by 1.

1 Like

If the devs had altered crimson bat the way they wanted, you would have gained 97x4 life to your bat.

1 Like

I just had a match with my Humility deck, which contains TDS and Venbarak. My opponent had double Death and Famine.

I wasn’t really paying attention as he was setting off Humility over and over and over and over. I very rarely get to cast Humility but in this case I got to cast him twice.

I decided to cast Venbarak only to see “115 damage to all enemies”. ROFL

4 Likes