Why do i need to download assets EVERY time i open the game

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting to load the game normally after the initial asset download after the patch and yet every single time I open the game I have to download 6 assets at 17.98Mb… I don’t seem to have this problem on my tablet but the images of resources won after a game don’t load on my tablet. Both phone and tablet are on Android.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Close the game and reopen it.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

No real need for it, you know what the asset download window looks like.

6 Likes

agreed, as if there was small patch every 15 minutes?

1 Like

If it’s a similar issue to the last update, the 18 MB is a visual bug, as the game “only” downloads like 2 MB. Still, it’s annoying for my very slow connection now that it’s happening every time.

1 Like

I can understand the warning if you’re using Data to play the game, but if I’m using WiFi, I’m not constrained by any bandwidth amount/ cost limitations, so it would be very useful if I could switch that warning off unless I’m using Data.

1 Like

im using limited mobile data via mobile router sharing wifi to my phone, so im using wifi but its still limited

so i appreciate the warnings
but i can see there should be an option to turn them off

(my phone software however doesnt share my idea and doesnt allow me to track network traffic if its via wifi :frowning: )

1 Like