Why can't Gnomes or Valravens be found in the Underspire?

Torches and lanterns exist because sigils would imply that Valravens can be found. So I really don’t dispute why Valravens can’t be found. But it feels odd that it gnomes can’t be found in Underspire. I am aware that gnomes can’t be found in delves as well but I always assumed because of Faction Assaults it would be too difficult to code Delves to allow Gnomes but Faction assults not allow Gnomes.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they (Valravens and gnomes) cannot be found in the Underspire because it would break their monetization of the mode. That was the whole point of this new mode, a way to get MORE money spent on the game. Bringing those in would reduce the amount of money garnered, so they see no value.

Player opinions and enjoyment are NOT on their list of concerns. That list is short containing only ONE item, money.

5 Likes

I am glad they are monetizing this mode, It’s garbage with bad rewards… And so many people are not playing it . It’s worse than arena. So since people are not playing it for the most part… I hope it gets changed or just stops being played completely… That’s what the devs get for force feeding us garbage modes no one asked for.

Piggybacking on this, I’d like to see Angel, Merchant, Genie, etc. in Underspire.

2 Likes

I’m surprised we aren’t getting angels, merchants, genie, etc. in Underspire - if this mode is to replace explore in the kingdom for the week, it’s only fair that we should get them in Underspire.

5 Likes