Why are doomed club and doomed blade still broken

I think the issue is the fact that the devs speak Australian, while we are speaking the king’s English. They must think we want them to change how the Affix replaces the Mana Gem, when in reality we want them to change the affix to another affix.

I use Mang all the time, and I can’t recall a single instance where Warm came back to haunt me. And yet, Watery can mess up a simple, single three match that would kill the first troop and with the explosion, set up a four match from the ensuing cascade. Which instead doesn’t even kill the first troop and causes the ai to go bonkers on my poor boyz…“I don’t believe it”. Believe it.

But let’s not bicker and argue about which other weapons need fixes. Let’s just focus on Watery and Carved, and save other weapons for a different time and place. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Watery and Carved on these specific weapons. Not even just the affixes themselves. Lets make it clear that these weapons need different affixes as their +7 spot and there doesn’t need to be some kind of huge sweeping affix change like what happened with explosion affixes to fix this specific issue, these weapons just need different affixes assigned in the slots that are currently Watery/Carved.

4 Likes

Thanks, my bad. My clarification needed clarifying, good looking out. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Cheers. (I guess they don’t have the mugs from the game to use in the forums, but that is an issue for another thread as well).

Edit: After further review, I am now concerned they would just put Carved on the Blade, and Watery on the Club. “Please switch both to Doomed”. Much obliged.

Or “Ruined (create a Doomskull)”, like in Doomed Crossbow.

2 Likes