Whos the first to reach VIP 20?

You can get 75 easily for the 10 pack… Or just do the 8 now… Open! :slight_smile:

I could of course but i lost the faith bro :slight_smile:

I have the faith… In fact I find I have much better luck with fewer resources… The odds are with you…Go for it! It’s just gems anyway… 2000 will be deposited come Monday anyway…

1 Like

With the luck i got i would probably get 20 arcane stones lol

And gold to donate back into legendary tasks… I mean you only got a Plague the other day… You can do better!

@Shiratori I don’t mean any offense.

I must admit if I had Your Mythic Luck after coming back to the game after such long time out of it I would be very happy especially how well you done with limited resources.

You chased your tail and caught up very very quickly. Some are luckier then others. Your luck was amazing…Nuff said :wink:

1 Like

Well you know me well enough to know what I’ll say here.

Woof.

1 Like

@Eika, we have more than 5 players at VIP 20. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

VIP lvl6 here. I, uh, can’t see myself going higher unless there’s something really good, given the state of my collection. And I also don’t want to see a ‘pay only’ or a ‘pay to win’ thing happen, either. So I’m gonna stick where I am.

2 Likes

it is confirmed now we have 6 vip20 players :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

VIP 9 here. Currently I’m only buying weapon packs if I don’t have it. VIP 20 will most likely not happen for me.

Wrong verb. It is absolutely normal to gamble an arbitrarily large amount of money yet not get what you want.

5 Likes

I reached VIP 20 the first week it was implemented. I shot up to midway between 19 and 20 the day of the patch. I also have every troop fully traited, only 15 not to mythic status, and all fully leveled. Almost 600k souls laying around and several hundred traitstones that just wait for the newest troops to be released. Yes I have a life, a family, and a career. Yes, disposable income helps once you have no bills and almost everything you want because you worked hard for it all. Those last two sentences are for the inevitable backlash I expect just for posting.

On another note, if there are any top ten guilds recruiting, I’d be interested in requirements. Mine seems to be slowly going the way of the buffalo…

12 Likes

@arnelle Thanks for supporting the game! I’m only VIP 5, my contribution over the last 2 years has been in the form of criticism, complements, and ideas based on what I see. Unfortunately over the last 2 months its been almost exclusively the former. However, If I really didn’t care for the game I wouldn’t bother posting.

1 Like

Props, and thanks for supporting the game. Whether your hobby is sports, rebuilding cars, constructing models, or playing games, it’s all entertainment and if people are happy where their money is going it’s fine by me.

I absolutely applaud and appreciate these high level vip players, without them the game would have died long ago. There’s too many people who complain about everything yet do not put a single penny into the Dev’s pockets. I’m not against free players, it’s a free game after all and I appreciate the game needs them to grow player numbers but without people putting money into it that’s irrelevant. I’d like to think everyone at some point in their gow journey would at least put something back into the economy no matter now small. You have computers and consoles and I’d imagine most people buy something on the Internet at some time in their lives. So why not not buy a daily gems sub for a couple of weeks, it costs about the same as a pint of beer, or 10 cigarettes. Support these guys and miss a smoke or a drink.
Thanks again to everyone who supports the game in all ways possible, either playing or paying whilst playing. It’s the best game I’ve ever played and the one I’ve played moreover than anything ever.

6 Likes

Come with us Armelle, In match masters you would be more than welcome

1 Like

Are you on PS4?

Most of the top 10s have openings, almost ever week, since Guild Wars has come around. I’d say browse the recruitment forum and see what fits. At Stratagem, I don’t think we had any openings for three months, then GW caused some burnout. We, as other guilds, now have sister guilds to let players take GW vacations, while still generating legendary tasks.

If you’re on mobile/PC, all the top 10 guilds look like they have slightly different flavors, and you can get a pretty good idea from their recruitment posts and see what you think will fit your personality.

I created a spreadsheet to keep track of all that. In summary:

• VIP 5 = $130
  • VIP 10 = $790
  • VIP 15 = $3,290
  • VIP 20 = $8,290
4 Likes