Who's Afraid of the Dark?

@saltypatra beside from Ghulvanian troops gets 25% bonus, what race will get the other 25% in the upcoming event? Undeads?

Dark Priestess is Elf/Mystic so it should be Kingdom bonus plus Elf or Mystic.

Ah, did the released troops always got 50% bonus?

I’m guessing it won’t be Undead, 50% buff to Crimson Bat and Draakulis would be crazy strong, especially in Guild Wars.

1 Like

It has always been that way from what I have seen so far. Glory troops always had 50% boost to stats.

2 Likes

FYI @Saltypatra, going to the web page for this blog post is frequently redirecting me to a spam/scam “you just won a iPhone!” site. Figure a Community person will want to go light someone on fire. ;p

I’d normally write it off to an ad network serving a malicious ad, except I’m running ad blockers that should prevent that under normal circumstances.

Wow,
it does so much for only a Ultra Rare card!

That’s strange! It’s not doing that on our end when we click the link, either on phone or PC. Might be time to run a scan on your computer.

Someone else in our guild was having the same issue yesterday. Not sure if it’s related. My bookmark is directly to the forums.

It happened on both an iPhone and an iPad for me, soooooo…ain’t nothin’ to scan. =) It wasn’t every time, either, just randomly.

I’ve been having this problem for two days, every time I try to access the forums from the Twitter post.

Can someone explain why some people have the beta symbol in their display pic and why salty has a Diamond?

It just happened again next right now, specifically when I clicked on the image in the blog post to open up blog_darkpriestess2.png. Here’s the list of redirects that it rapidly shuffled through before bringing up the scam site:

That’s a new forum feature we’re testing out, called “flair”.
All the devs should now have the gem flair. Some folks are helping us beta test the new Unity Steam Build (on our test servers) ,and they have a beta flair.
Now we have this feature available, we may start doing some more things with it in future too.

10 Likes

Oooh i want some flair! What i gotta do? Want me to whack a guy? Throw some poop? Eat a buncha bananas? Cuz thats what im really good at😎

6 Likes

Glory troop this week doesn’t have a 50% boost. I’m expecting Undead

How many pieces of flair are the required minimum?

6 Likes

Then Crimson Bat and Draakulis will do 30 AoE true damage. And even more in Guild Wars. I hope, but I don"t think it will be undead.

You might be right. I just looked at all the troops in Ghulvania and none of them are Mystic or Elf. High chance of it being Undead event. Draakulis teams will rule pvp and GW I predict then.

You get flair for not using memes unless it’s in the meme thread! Lol :+1::+1::+1::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: