Who flipped the "F*** You" switch?

Im not so sure about holding pitchforks lol idk i guess i just dont get worked up about losing at this stage in my ps4 account…

I get pissed when i lose GW battles on my mobile account tho… Just not to the point of calling for nerfs (not saying you are) because usually its my own screw up that causes it or the board just isnt cooperating with me

1 Like

Might as well add a difficulty selection to PvP. Couldn’t make it any less unfair than it is now. On PS4 it is why you will not see any of the top 5 guilds on the top of the PVP leaderboards. We are penalized for our guild statues and so the 3 trophy matches we get range from 31- 51 skulls while the lower guilds are getting 60 plus skulls a match.

I finished third a couple weeks ago and it took playing the game as a full-time job. On Saturday I had hundreds of more wins then the player in position one who had 20000 more skulls then I did. We are, of course, playing 3 trophy matches.

Upon reset, the goal each week is to complete guild tasks. My guild just happens to do it in a couple hours after reset. We all play very often and work very hard to be able to do that. For doing it you get the loot and also the statue bonuses. Although they are not actually bonuses when they then make it impossible for you to compete in PvP. Since the rewards for winning PVP are not anywhere near as good as the guild tasks we pretty much just avoid PVP now.

This is diverting from the topic a little but I thought I’d take the opportunity to yet again throw in the “can we please have a true PvP experience.”

I think you would have won if you matched the red/brown instead of setting up the 4-chains for the AI. Didn’t you see that by matching those 3 reds that you were giving AI a chain of 4-chains? The 4-skull chain was luck, but the rest were all on the board to see.

lol

Obviously I gave him a 4 brown I have already said several times was an F up.

But you are gonna tell me the rest is already there…even though the match is moving at an insane speed…lol

No…just no.

His 4 match of brown at max should give him 7-8 Brown. Than from there what happens is absolute garbage. Me giving him a 4 brown match doesn’t explain why I literally never got another turn. lol

Im not so sure about holding pitchforks lol idk i guess i just dont get worked up about losing at this stage in my ps4 account…

@Vangor
As for that point, that’s just it. It wont matter if your level 100 or level 1000. If are the victim of the Justice loop. Your level and team literally has no bearing in the situation.

Why did you change anything in the first place? I think it was great before the update…

3 Likes

than its okay, devs change it back previous 3.0.5. state, and you go and find another game.

Hello, @Saltypatra
Excuse me, but this remark is rather negative for our guild …
I do not care about the conversation, but this sentence from a member of staff gives a negative image of the guild of which I am a part
Thank you for being neutral …

3 Likes

Yeah… Cuz humor is rarely appreciated by those unable to understand it

7 Likes

No jokes allowed. :100:

5 Likes

Lol wow seriously? It’s clear it was a joke, now because of your remark devs will be affraid to say anything in case they will hurt anyone. Bravo

5 Likes

Just when they start communicating more someone has to get offended for no reason…

9 Likes

Guess you’re feeling pretty blue…

Perhaps you should work with your builds if you go 0/5 in GW. Or getting some help how to use the board for favorable probabilities.

I’m sorry @KAYA43V3R, I wasn’t disparaging your guild at all. You guys are a okay in my book. I was just joking around, so I didn’t mean to imply anything negative.

9 Likes

@Saltypatra, thanks fort this explanation…
Things are clearer now, when you specify that you are joking…
friendly…

6 Likes

Had a browse through the thread… Am I allowed to say I told you so? That the shitstorm I was forecasting was coming? Too many people ridiculed me, called me and my fellow console players down, said it was all in our heads. That made me pretty annoyed and although it pains me to read and hear about this, it am actually glad we’re all, (apart from mobile) finally singing from the same song sheet. Hopefully now we can all work together and help communicate our thoughts to the devs in a constructive manner.

4 Likes

I don’t think an i told you so is appropriate at all, and i say this as someone who actually believed the console players ever since having seen some of the ridiculous video examples posted on this forum.

But the situation on PC is quite different to that of consoles. First off while cascades seem more volatile now i have not yet been able to witness anything close to the ridiculousness i saw in those console captures(like multiple consecutive 5+ matches falling into one coloumn and the likes). Second, our gem spawner situation is opposite to yours, on PC they are too terrible and not too potent. For that reason we don’t have Justice meta domination, if anything on PC Justice seems to be the weakest spot of the often mentioned team variations that seem to dominate the console meta.

1 Like

That you saw in captures??? So that’s probably around 0.000000000001% of actual game hours played by the PS and xbox players!!