Which weapon should i get?

Hey guys and gals :smiley:
I have now for a while used Titan as class maybe not the best.
For weapon i use Mang +5 i can level it up to mighty but should i?
So my question is which weapon does most players use i am lvl293-295
So shall i use my 30 legendary ignots to level up mang or is there a better weapon?
All tips are as always very much appreciated😃
Best of wishes stay safe

2 Likes

mang is a good weapon, there are quite some good weapons i’ll list SOME of them

Essence of evil
Jar of Eyes
Mountain Crusher
Arboreal Crystal
Earth Fury
Nimbus Bow
Shield of Urskaya
Rope Dart
Life and Death
Doomed Scythe
Doomed Blade
Doomed Axe
Doomed Glaive
Doomed Crossbow
Doomed Club

to get ingots easier, you can do the daily delve, make a routine of using your delve sigils everyday.

I believe some others will reply their fave weapons later, those I listed above are those i remember right now

Good luck and Happy Gemming

2 Likes

Many say that upgrading Mang past level 5 is a bad thing. The 6th upgrade creates a Red Gem which could ruin alignment, which I think is the argument there. I don’t know for certain because I blindly started upgraded weapons to complete as soon as I could.

@Potemkinz provided a good list of weapons. One I would add to that list is Trickster’s Shot. It works very similar to Mang, but instead of boosting attack, you boost Magic. It can work very well with Thief Class for example using the Backup & Stealthy traits.

Titan with Mang, Igneus, Faunessa and Alderfather helped me clear any Purple Delve up to Lvl 500. And while I did max Mang, it isn’t essential.

Save your Legendary Ingots to max Rope Dart (available in Soul Forge the next time Pridelands rolls around), Mountain Crusher, Norbert’s Turnip* (available 1 Feb 2021, allegedly), and Jar of Eyes (available only during ASE Faction event, either for 410 gems or crafting in forge that day). Also, LnD (available only during Silver Necropolis Faction event). Earth’s Fury during Grosh-Nak week is similar to Mang, and also does not require fully max to be effective, but by then, you should have enough Legendary Ingots.

*I’d recommend hoarding event keys for when it is Goblin Week. If using Goblins was easy, everybody would use them.

1 Like

Ok, so line after line:

I have now for a while used Titan as class maybe not the best.

Titan is one of 5 classes that uses stone talent tree. All these classes are pretty strong as they can gain barrier @ lvl 40 talent, and have Fortitude trait @lvl 100 talent. One of good picks. (other classes with Stone talent tree: Plaguelord, Runepriest, Monk, Sentinel)

For weapon i use Mang +5 i can level it up to mighty but should i?
So my question is which weapon does most players use i am lvl293-295

I personally use different weapons/classes depending from the team i’m using. List @Potemkinz posted is a good start.
Basicaly it’s a good idea to get every/most class weapons (given to player after winning 250 battles with that class)
Check every event shop and soulforge weapon offers to find interesting new/old weapons.

Rope Dart will be avaible for crafting from soulforge when it’s Pridelands week. Eath Fury when it’s Grosh’Nak week. Trickster Shot (Bright Forest?).
All 3 strip all enemy armor.
Rope Dart moves enemy to front (and upgraded one Entangles him and gives you extra turn).
Earth’s Fury gives attack to all your team based on armor removed(upgraded gives you Enrage). Trickster Shot gives your Hero magic based on armor removed (next cast deals more damage…), not sure what the buffs are.

So shall i use my 30 legendary ignots to level up mang or is there a better weapon?

Different weapons require different ignots
→ all doomed weapons require doom forge scrolls
→ all hero class weapons require mythic ignots
→ all other listed by me or Potemkinz require legendary ignots

If you need more ignots → use your delve attempts daily. You can get extra ignots there, also building reown will give you random extra ignots every day.
If you REALY want to, you can melt ignots into stronger ones in soulforge, but THAT’s rather poor idea, as exchange rates are 10:1. You’re better off doing delves daily :wink: