Which mythic is the worst

I want opinions on which mythic is the worst, feel free to comment you’re opinions below

• Abynissia
  • Arachnaean Weaver
  • Champion of Anu
  • Death
  • Doomclaw
  • Draakulis
  • Elemaugrim
  • Euryali
  • Fallen Valdis
  • Famine
  • Gargantaur
  • Infernus
  • Jotnar Stormshield
  • Ketras the bull
  • Megavore
  • Pharos-Ra
  • Plague
  • Queen Aurora
  • Scorpius
  • Skadi
  • Stonehammer
  • Suna
  • The Possed king
  • The wild queen
  • The worldbreaker
  • Ubastet
  • Undine
  • Voice of Orpheus
  • War
  • Wulfgarok
  • Xathenos
  • Yasmine’s Chosen
  • Zuul-Goth

0 voters

Everyone know gargantaur is the worst

I’d say Gargantaur is obviously the worst because it is unlikely that we’ll ever get a situation where he can be “good”, but a strong argument can be made for a few of these in their current states.

Wow stonehammer got a vote? Lol clearly some people don’t know how to build team

1 Like

I went with Valdis as I would never want to use her. She is bad at being a counter, her damage is low and if it were skulls not doomskulls, it would be way better.

Gargle, I actually had fun during grosh nak invasion and has kingdom/race synergy. I could put him on a team that deals with sacrifice & resurrection to see some gain. Valdis fits on team where arguably the new mythic is better just for his third trait. Another troop she was made to counter, counters her with his trait. If that doesn’t say how useless she is, I don’t know what does.

4 Likes

Although I’m on console, I think Gargantuar is the worst since I can hardly build a half-decent team with him, he’s so lame he makes War look good in comparison. Doomclaw is also my pick for the worst because he’s pretty much a crappier version of Kerberos, the only good thing about him is his 3rd trait.

I voted for Stonehammer.
Maybe he’s not technically “the worst” mythic, but he always manages to disappoint.
When I’m putting together a team, I sometimes think he might be a good choice, but inevitably I realize there is a better option. I found that to be true even when limited only to dwarfs.

1 Like

Did you try with divine team? People tend to forget he is also divine

3 Likes

Zuul Goth, totally overpriced for what you get.

I had voted for him and did not realize he was divine. Feel like sharing a possible team :smile:

I’m only used to seeing him in PVP with lord/lady iron and a king

Not “The Possed King” - it must be “The Possessed King”.

War is pretty good IMO. Great for mopping up after e.g. weaver casts, and lots of ways to boost his attack. I also like him in place of Siren in the classic goblin team :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I would love to see a new poll on what are the most useful mythics now since we had a lot more added to the pool since the last one :hugs:

I don’t know how to set up a poll so pretty please OP :heart:

P.S. also no number restrictions on selectables please!

I’ll do it

1 Like

What gets to me is that some of these Mythics have been out for over a year without getting a single buff.

Legit, he’s just extremely niche. Too many want to try to put him in an all Dwarves team which is a terrible idea. But there are a couple matchups where he’s a good choice. Unlike some of the other mythics who are never a good choice.

“Only dwarves” is exactly when you don’t want Stonehammer is the problem, but too many have blinders on and try to force him into the Dwarves team where he makes things worse. There have been occasions in certain matchups where he’s actually a good choice (like vs +9 Guardian Crown) as long as you build the rest of the team in non-dwarves that don’t clash with his colors.

Finished the new poll on which mythic is the best

1 Like

Thank you very much!