Which mythic is the best

I want you’re guys opinion on which mythic is the best, fell free to comment opinions (but don’t turn this into a debate LOL)

• Abynissia
  • Arachnaean Weaver
  • Champion of Anu
  • Death
  • Doomclaw
  • Draakulis
  • Elemaugrim
  • Euryali
  • Fallen Valdis
  • Famine
  • Gargantaur
  • Infernus
  • Jotnar Stormshield
  • Ketras the bull
  • Megavore
  • Pharos-Ra
  • Plague
  • Queen Aurora
  • Scorpius
  • Skadi
  • Stonehammer
  • Suna
  • The Possed king
  • The wild queen
  • The worldbreaker
  • Ubastet
  • Undine
  • Voice of Orpheus
  • War
  • Wulfgarok
  • Xathenos
  • Yasmine’s Chosen
  • Zuul-Goth

0 voters

@Captain what is your favourite The Worldbreaker team? I saw you voted as him for the best Mythic.

I mostly love to use him for event weeks, where i have to squeeze in 1 event troop:

Mountain Crusher
Worldbreaker
Infernus
Event Troop

Is the win rate of the team very high for 3 trophy matches against the meta?

PVP: 218 wins / 10 losses so far.

When i see a divine team (at least 3 devines) i put Fallen Valdis in 2nd slot and leave out the event troop. Works great for me.

Edit: I mostly do 3 trophy battles.

wow, thats a crazy rating for 3 trophies ranked for this team. Well done! :+1:

While the team is not new for me, I sometimes find there is no brown gem matches on the starting board(it happens) for the Mountain Crusher, then we are off to a poor start against the meta I do believe. Explosions was also nerfed heavly, and Infernus in your team is only open for purple. I can see this team might be really good, but its also set for having a poor start and get crushed by the 3 trophy meta.

So only guys may vote? No girls/woman? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

cough cough
This poll was requested by a girl / woman :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Then why she asks “you guys”? :wink: :hugs:

The OP created the poll as a favor for me…
I do not know whether the OP is a he, she or alien.

2 Likes

You know what I mean

I’m an attack helicopter

1 Like

“If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Classic “pasta”…

I know… was pulling your leg :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Oh yes, yes, yes… please be an alien… That would be proof of extra terrestrial live… Finaly… :vulcan_salute: :wave:

I picked 2 from those i got (only got 7 lol) seen cant really say about stuff i never tried.

Gotta say despite i wasnt so exalted when got him lately am Megavore proven to be really good in both delve and tower of doom.

Ever since, everyone was like ‘ugh, true damage sux’, so when the Weaver got released I thought of a way to implement a pretty devastating team using her.
What I came up with are three (and a half) DDs, two (and a half) generators and a massive tank in front. May I present the team?

Hero (Titan) with Mt. Crusher
Marilith
Weaver
Euryali

Basically, fill Euryali and fire her once, clean up with Weaver all across. Even if she can’t kill two targets she’ll get them in her second cast and so on up the enemy team.
Marilith does a great job accumulating mana and priming the enemy team for later casts of the other two main DDs.
Only downside is that the excess browns created from the consecutive duststorm won’t go anywhere.

I didn’t vote, because I never know what to say. Outside of a few bad Mythics, this stuff is really subjective.

For example, let’s take Famine. A pretty good Mythic. But. If you put him up against a team that has immunity to mana drain, he kind of sucks.

A lot of these are a really based on if they are traited or not, put in the right team or not, and put up against the right team or not.

This is why I prefer “What’s you favorite?” Polls. Because, then it’s just about what I like, not exactly what’s “useful”. For example, I love Death, as a concept. He’s really cool to me. But, as far as usefulness, he’s not that great.

1 Like