Which Goal has Zoo Keeper achieved?

Any screenshot and is it the new record?

so or so, congratz :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

There’s not much he has not achieved in this game!

1 Like

4 Likes

Congrats, again, Zoo.

Hail to the King!

1 Like

Is that even possible for one person? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to be “that guy” but PvP is just about who has the most spare time and willingness to play. I finished 2nd on console once, when I had a broken ankle.

Also, his win-loss ratio is dreadful - I have FAR more respect for the guys in 2 and 4. They’ve played a lot, and played well.

But, well done I guess.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Some people, still, don’t believe that some players can be this much dedicated.

Last week i did over 2K battles in explore, and i honestly didn’t played as much as i could if i would focus only on this same task:

• I skipped a whole day, saturday, to finish a deal with some of my MtG cards.
  • I did all my regular stuff like cooking lunch or dinner, watching my series.
  • Still played other games and completed the whole Map event on GoW.
1 Like

I just wonder how you can compare 2000 explore matches to 4000 PvP 3-trophies matches?

2 Likes

As i said: I didn’t even played that much while doing my stuff. I had plenty of things to fill my time, and after a certain number of Arcanes on each day i would just stop playing.

If all my time playing would be as much as 25% of Zookeeper’s dedicated time i would still be able to do it if i could even be bothered with PVP and the meager rewards.

My best/worst moments playing any game are dated waaaay back before the PS4 even… Old MMOs like Ragnarok online had me killing over 5.500 monsters all scattered in dungeons simply to collect items to craft a new hat.

People, in general, have less time to play these days, but if they really want to they’ll find time to grind any game.

1 Like

I wont go further into a discussion about this, because that will be no good.

1 Like

Because you don’t want to imply that he, or others, are cheating even if by sharing their accounts with friends?

You have your reasons to believe in the possibility, and your concerns should be addressed to the devs if that’s the case.

If they didn’t took any action about the leaderboards up to this point there are probably some reasons for that:

• They don’t care.
  • They care, but there is nothing is wrong.
  • They care, but they still didn’t found out how to detect the cheaters.

These are old arguments at this point…

1 Like

Why do you say this? Eika didnt say anything about cheating, yet you accuse him of it? That’s unfair. Why can’t everyone just be kind?

1 Like

I’m not accusing, i’m asking.

1 Like

Well done Zoo… :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: ( I was gonna give a donut for every victory… but I can’t count :stuck_out_tongue: so lets say its close enough )

4 Likes

Gratz @ZooKeeper!

1 Like

500 wins per day is quite feasible for a single person to complete, particularly if you retire from those matches that drag too long (hence the win/loss ratio)… It’s awesome to be able to keep it up for a whole week, but no reason to doubt Zoo’s achievement in my opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just the other week someone did 2.1k on console (no cheating) with around the same 90% win rate. So 3.5k would possible without cheating, given some serious time invested.

Plus I’m pretty sure someone did 3k+ a few months ago too on console.

2 Likes

3955/7= 565 pvp per day
565x 150 seconds per battle = 84750 min.
84750/ 60min. =1412.5 hours
1412.5/ 60min. = 23.54min.

6 minutes to sleep sounds enuff… (correct me if im wrong, and probably i am)

I give mad props to anyone that can grind through the most un-fun part of Gems to that degree. Ranked PvP after level 1,000 is a god awful travesty in my opinion and isn’t worth a fraction of the time needed to get into the top 1000 let alone the top 10 considering the paltry rewards given for time spent. I used to do 1500 to 2500 matches a week but gave that up months ago to do anything else and I mean anything else. Congratz to Zoo though that is an impressive amount of eye bleeding fights against very likely the same 3 or 4 teams. I’d need a lot of whiskey and Quaaludes to even get close to that lol

4 Likes