Which concerts have you been on?

I have watched Muse, Cold Play and White Lies live.

I still hope I will experience Pearl Jam, Arcade Fire, The Cure and New Order live, before it is too late…

3 Likes

Every concert in Germany post-WW2 has been fabricated by the media. Retired musicians even admitted so, Google it.

It is forbidden in Germany for people to gather in groups more than 50. All offices and workplaces are separated into a series of isolated buildings. Look it up.

:astonished:

3 Likes

I’ve been to see the world-class Cleveland Orchestra in person quite a lot, they are wonderful :relieved:

1 Like

Oddly the ONE thing worth going to Cleveland for is the Cleveland Orchestra.

2 Likes

I remember going to see Beethoven live. I sat in the back, but I could still hear him beautifully. My row actually got a little bit rowdy, and I ended up getting a drink poured on me. What a night to remember!

I still have the picture from that night. I’m in the back row, try to spot me.

3 Likes

… Yeah, pretty much.

I haven’t been to many concerts (especially recently) but I have seen Evanscence and Crowded House. Not sure if you count the comedy music group Tripod as a concert but I have seen then as well.

2 Likes

I’ve seen: Queen, Rush, Billy Squire, AC/DC, George Thoroghgood, U2, Sting, Joan Baez, (this was an Amnesty International concert with these 3), Joe Walsh and Foreigner, (same concert),Alice in Chains (4 times), Clutch (3 times), Tool (2), Aerosmith (2), Nine Inch Nails (3) Queens of the Stone Age, Velvet Revolver, Stone Temple Pilots, Seether (3), Stone Sour, Spacehog and Oasis, (same concert), Shinedown, Halestorm, Golden Earring, Warner Drive… and i know i’m forgetting lots of other opening bands that didn’t go anywhere, plus local music.

3 Likes

I do not think google is a good asset for gathering information when china is blocking me from seeing certain websites. Maybe i should use the onion but that is not something we talk about outside of the deep web.

2 Likes

I am sincerely jealous right about now.

And to get back to my homies subject…

I use to frequent Jesters Pub in fayettville NC. Which he venue played live music. I seen lots of up and coming bands there during my EMO phase. Please don’t judge me.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

First legit concert was at HOB Myrtle Beach. Papa Roach!

Also

The Used
MCR
NEON TREES
12 years
Nephilim
Hollywood undead
Slipknot
WU Tang
Jr. Gong
Rehab
Souls of mischief
Supervillians

I know there are more.

2 Likes

Offspring, Hammerfall, Gammaray, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Manowar plus some others

2 Likes