Which class do I level next if Titan is the best one?

Thanks. Don’t play much Arena, maybe I should try some :slight_smile:

I don’t know which class to level next, I can’t change from Titan lol.

[and GW]

You will eventually want all Classes at 100 because from 12 stars and up the requirements include Champion Level. I would recommend slowly getting all Classes to at least Level 70 (this is only 50% of the xp needed to get to 100 and most of the time the best traits are at this Level) this will get you all the way to 18 stars so plenty of time lol.

1 Like

I had conidered Runepriest for its similarities to Titan. That and I still really love Dwarves!

I switched to Frostmage just now and will level that.

I hate the fact that I missed out on the glacial peaks legendary yellow/green weapon though… i encounter it quite a lot and it’s irritating that i can’t get it…

Any recommendations on Talents for FM class?

Pvp will bag 2xp per battle, as will delve (lower difficulties before reverting to titan) raid and other events. Explore is probably slowest but if your combining with eg soul or stone farming then it’s a viable option. Getting all classes to 100 is a tall order for anyone who has been playing less than a year. Longer term players will already have much of the grind behind them, aided to some degree by the fact that “back in the day” there was less to do and more time to farm and boost. Different proposition entirely for any players joining the game now.

Thanks buddy. I just played a little longer than a month and just target to level up 1 class (Titan). Explore fast run (Fire Bomb or TDS team) is really fast but too boring. Unless I need some traitstones I always play PvP, much slower but 2xp per win and have more fun. So I know, just keep playing with my style, that’s matter of time :slight_smile:

Snap Freeze
Insulated
Anti-Magic Sphere
Mana Source
Deluge
Lightning Strike
100 is optional

All of those will save a life. Every other talent is situational.

1 Like

If you haven’t already done so, join a guild and buy dragon armour with gems. Use your gold to upgrade your kingdoms (very important) and do your daily tasks and dungeon if you can. Optional stuff (this will depend on guild reqs) such as bounty is down to the available time and resources at your disposal. Getting titan to 100 will take time and remember that all classes have a weapon award for 250 battles. Personally I would mix and match a bit to get the weapons and progress each class to 20 or 40 before going for max on any class. Archer is also a good class for newer players cos it can 1 shot anything. Have fun and take your time. Lots to do and learn.

Thanks! Already been doing most of the things, pretty fun, at least for now :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

That’s more or less what I figured would be optimal.
It is a shame that 100 slot for the majority of hero classes are completely useless

What were the dev’s thinking?