Which card is elusive?

Honestly, I don’t even use legendaries, but I’d like to have them. I run goblin, boar rider, goblin shaman, and hobgoblin in that order. All traits maxed and ascended to epic. Except for goblin, need 1 more to get him to epic. Kind of a glass cannon team there.

I was using goblins for awhile, they’re efficient at winning but I’m kicking myself over all the souls lost not using valkyrie

everybody wishes that they would do a market like Urban Rivals, me first but they won’t, It would kill their shop completely.

First of all i have learned to farm glory and diamonds on PS4, scrolls too, so it’s pretty easy to ascend the weekly pack.
Then if you could trade any currency for any card, it’d kill game. They bothered making and now updating a chest system that’s why.

As a veteran of games that let you do trading, I had 5 accounts but only played one because the other 5 got freebies every day and sometimes something great showed up in it. Then I’d trade it to my main account. I actually am quite glad this game doesn’t do that because I like it so much I’d probably have five accounts I’d have to log into every day.

1 Like

Yea, it would be tempting to say the least. :smile_cat:

Theres plenty simple measures against that that ive already named.

I’ve been lucky, got all the Troops.

Before the last Console Update I was missing 4 Legendaries, but with the converted Keys I got all 4 within 5 Legendary pulls.

I only have a single TSO, wife is obsessed with getting it Mythic, so that Troop is my “elusive” one (it was one of the missing 4 as well).

All right, so I know this thread is about which card ELUDES you… but since I posed 4 days ago that the card I’ve been coveting is Gorgotha I thought this might also be a nice place to say…

I FINALLY GOT GORGOTHA!

So, luck happens! Eventually!

6 Likes

I am finding it impossible to obtain a single addition copy of Barbearius. I have one single card that I bought for Glory months ago, yet not a single addition one will not drop. As an FYI I have 10-25 copies of most other Epic Troops (not the new kingdoms of course).

Is this card allowed to drop on the console or is RNG working against me?

Blasted Soothsayer, 400 glory keys and I only got 3! On the plus side I DID get crimson bat, Still missing Moloch/Orion.

Yes, Barbearius is supposed to be available to consoles, according to @Shiratori’s list here:

In fact Barbearius was available prior to the April patch (it was bugged though, since fixed). So it’s just RNG for you.

Yeah its crazy, in another couple of weeks probably before the next kingdom and I should have ALL my Epic troops upgraded to Mythic from the original kingdoms before I pull a single copy of Barbearious out of any chest.

I just started disenchanting some of my other epics because I don’t think I’ll need mare than 4 additional copies (after destroying x15 to get them to Mythic).

Disenchanting is really what made this troop stand out.

Borealis is eluding me… I only have three so far…

1 Like

You know it’s hard to feel sympathy that a card is eluding you when you “only” have 3 while some of us get to look at a big square of nothing in the same spot…

Or that teasing black and white that says “You can trait me…” while otherwise staring at the empty husk of broken dreams.

At least I have Mab. Hail to the Queen baby!

2 Likes

Well, sorry… First Krystara problems…

Eh wouldn’t use it anyway. But then again, I’m only a casual.

read the OP.

2 Likes

I’d like to have a green seer to make a fey team. It’s the only non legendary troop in the game I have never opened besides the last 2 events.(sylvasi/Skelor) I’ve never even used an epic in a team besides tyri. Just to boot today is the first time I’ve opened a tyri out of all the the epic’s I’ve ever gotten. So basically I have terrible luck getting the the epic’s I want. Also I’ve opened like 8 legendary’s and I’ve gotten 3 jarl and 2 goblin kings along side some bottom tier legends(Celest abghor Moloch ).

Why haven’t you gotten any of the event troops? It’s usually not hard to raise enough glory for 1 over the course of the week.

Plus Tyri is a quest character. You can gain a copy of her for completing the Zhul’Kari quest line.