Where's my Raid Boss reward?

So, I believe I was in the top 6 in Raid Boss results; I know I must have been in the top 100. However, as far as I can tell, I received no reward for the week. Was it supposed to show in in-game mail? Did I get demoted at the last minute and didn’t notice? Because as far as I can tell, I didn’t receive anything.

It should have been in your mail shortly after the weekly reset. Exactly like guild wars and PvP leaderboard rewards

1 Like

Nope, definitely not - just re-checked my Collected Mail before I posted as well.

It’s under the name “Event Leaderboard Rewards”

Looks like this.

2 Likes

Pfff, what a show off

Congrats btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, that’s the only screenshot I have of it. I thought I was helping.

3 Likes

First, congratulations.

But no, wasn’t there, unless I got moved out of the top 100 at the last minute without my noticing.

1 Like

File a ticket with support, it’s a shame there is no recap for it.

1 Like

Agree - the first thing I looked for was “last week’s results” under the Raid Boss - :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Taransworld has history on previous week’s PC/Mobile leaderboards:
http://www.taransworld.com/Leaderboard/raid-inv.pl

Nothing for PS4 or XBox though.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve put in a ticket as suggested; should have done that first, but it wasn’t obvious to me how.

What server are you on btw?

1 Like

Not sure how to check…

Pc/mobile, ps4 or Xbox?

1 Like

Right, sorry - I play on iOS.

So look in that list then and see if your on it.

1 Like

No, I did, I’m at number 5, but didn’t want to seem like I was tooting my own horn. :postal_horn:

1 Like

Definitely report, those rewards are too Amazing to not receive them, lol. Congrats on top 5.

1 Like

Thanks, and thank you for your help.

1 Like