Where is the Console Update 2.2

what I was getting at was we were going to be informed when it was submitted as well

1 Like

Id rather know when the console ai wont be on crack and take 20 mins turns

2 Likes

hope microsoft and sony validate it quickly now you work on guild of war system i think?

I was wondering that. Has the update actually been submitted?

no info but normaly they have to submit it yesterday or today

lol, does that mean it is now submitted?

Waiting game meme sure sounds like it was submitted to me…

This is a smallish parch, and with the past problems with chat out of the way, I predict smooth sailing in the approval.

1 Like

Update has been submitted, and the updated code has already been pushed to some gems servers. So once approved, they flip a switch!

As @UKresistance suggests, yes, the latest builds have been submitted to Sony and Microsoft (hence the Mr Plow reference).

2 Likes

I bet sony will approve before microsoft :slight_smile:

2 Likes

na ! mocrosoft first !!!

1 Like

Ohhh snap! You just started a SonyVs.Microsoft battle. OK folks get your troops and gems ready to see who’ll win (AI will). No, I’m just making fun. I hope they approve it already and stop being dingbats. :rage::laughing::+1:

No sony are a bunch of asses…Playstation gets shafted usually with this game and fallout 4

it’s thursday who"s win first Sony or Microsoft ? lol

i think personally it be monday start the new week off with a bang with events etc

i think at the end of next week probably !!!

my bet is mid march

We tend to get new kingdoms on Fridays on console. No idea if that has been intentionally, or coincidence.

hope we have news on sunday

My bet is first week of march

1 Like