Where are you long-lost forum members?!

Good to see you back around. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

Hmm:

1. About three metas, each of which looked back fondly on the old meta due to the existence of rose-colored glasses;
  2. People debunking said metas with “evidence” of a perfect counter team, despite their being level 200 and far from endgame;
  3. People making up statistics about gem drop rates and chest rewards out of whole cloth; and
  4. @killerman3333 as an unchanging and unchangable force of nature.

So, essentially, things are as you left them. (Minus @TaliaParks.)

11 Likes

It’s ok, he’ll be back in 2044. Not long to go now!

4 Likes

So Maw is still as overpowered as ever?

Statistics are fun… but also very easy to make up :frowning:

Looks like guilds have had their promised overhaul. Will have to find a guild to actually see them in person though. (Anyone got slots? :stuck_out_tongue: ) and I think I count three new kingdoms on the map O.o So lots to do I guess. Ah well… it’s good to be back ^^ I’ll be posting more once I get up to speed on things.

1 Like

Nah, Maw’s much less of a threat than he used to be. The trigger word these days is (select one of): Impervious, Mana Drain, Empowered, Manticore, Bone Dragon, Courage.

2 Likes

Mention Manticore and Bone Dragon in the same sentence if you want some fireworks. :sweat_smile: :tada:

4 Likes

Huh… I guess I’ll have to look into those last three… I don’t remember courage (I don’t think) and Manticore and Bone Dragon must have had some changes or something I guess?

Cheers for the update though, glad Maw has dropped off. Now to see how bad MC/BD is :stuck_out_tongue:

They have these new special common cards called guild guardians. Courage is one of them.

1 Like

Ahhh ok, I’m assuming I need to be in a guild for those? I noticed that there are also Guild Chests now as well…

1 Like

You get the guild guardians from guild chests. You get resources to open those chests from your guild.

1 Like