Where are The Cursed Gnomes?

I don’t agree with wasting your GaP just to get cursed runes. That is just a waste of time and resources. Just play normally.
image. I am just an average player. I got 93 runes, 1500 E1 battles. Combo of GaP and normal explores.

2 Likes

You’ll need way more than that. Cursed gnomes seem to have a chance of roughly 0.5% (1:200) to get picked from the gnome pool.

I also drew a blank for CGs during vault. It is hard to see any point in the soulforge update because of how scarce the gnomes are (along with writs, forge scrolls etc). Thankfully i didnt bother maxing forge to 20… there is simply no point. A potentially exciting game feature horrendously implemented.

With how rare they spawn even in GaPs, their rewards should at least not be reduced.

I’ve been playing since January 1st 2020 and still haven’t been able to upgrade two Doomed weapons of each color.

That’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

I hear ya. Tower of doom is far too infrequent. They should ditch arena event (which I doubt many grind) and replace with another ToD event. The forge scroll issue is preposterous as you illustrate. Alternatively, forge scrolls should be awarded for succesful floor completion beyond floor 25; maybe not every floor level but certainly every 3 or 4.

3 Likes

You mean forge? To upgrade, you do not need cursed runes…planning to craft?

Is it worth it? I crafted these today for 350 gems. Total of 300 writs.

In ToD shop, last tier 3 scrolls cost 500 gems. I think it is cheaper in ToD shop.

They promised more ToD events a very long time ago but nothing.

Replacing arena event sounds good to me. That’s such a very lame even that even I as someone who kinda likes arena doesn’t enjoy.

I’d be fine with getting a scroll every 5 after 25.

Just something that actually gives people a chance to upgrade their Doomed weapons (some of which aren’t even good but may be needed for kingdom power).

2 Likes

In theory, yes, but you can of course get writs more often than ToD comes around.

So, also in theory, it would be really nice to be able to actually craft them.

I get wanting to make it a little difficult to upgrade doomed weapons but it’s too difficult right now if you haven’t been playing since way before they first came out.

1 Like

Agreed. I like ToD as a guild event the most (teamwork/coordination/chat) and it would be nice to get the odd scroll here and there above 25 while enjoying the game.

We will get another weapon to upgrade every ToD. That is going to be very expensive.

The solution for forge scroll is to increase the number we can get for free by playing. Like min of 55 forge scrolls per ToD.

I saw in Taran’s site, we will have incoming 6 more kingdoms where we need these writs to turn to imperial.

Yes an d a new Kingdom is on the Way also. 18. July. And again tons of Weapons to buy but nerver ever to upgrade

You actually have to wait until your average goes to 1 min.

OMG one side respect for your fanatic playing but also this is very close to insane :face_with_spiral_eyes: yeah I believe directly you had a overload of resource stuff LOL I also be real fan of vault event and have not to complain over getting the verse gnomes or others only last time just 1 cursed gnome and thats pretty sad in three days active hunt and playing palooza’s :frowning:

Yeah find it pretty sad that the cursed weapons must be upgrade with forge scroll’s once at 10 weeks a tower of doom but also a new doom weapon so it cost a life time to upgrade all doomed and cursed weapons so I have not craft them yet coz with the very less CG who pop-up I better safe them for things that make sense in the game :wink:

no CG in 2 months. Soulforge update??? cmon. its pointless.