When will Wild Court be a Tuesday or Weekend Delve event?

It hasn’t been in 2022 at all. Last event was a Tuesday event in Nov 2021.

I’m trying to at least finish up the basics :slight_smile:

The Tuesday events always match whatever Kingdom is featured that week. During a Campaign, check the Artifact tab and scroll through the pages (unlocked or not) until you see a particular Kingdom background featured and that will let you know if there’s one upcoming.

IIRC, for Wild Court (Divinion Fields), it had Tuesday events during:

• Campaign 2 (Ancient Sarcophagus) Week 4
  • Campaign 7 (Talisman of Wild Magic) Week 5

Outside a Campaign and weekend Faction Assaults … don’t know, I haven’t tracked them.

I know this isn’t an answer to your question directly, but I wanted to say that Wild Court is possibly the easiest delve to do pure faction 500 on without an event/potions. Wild Knight is one of the most overpowered “tank” troops in any delve. It gains life and attack on cast, as well as barrier and it puts out a hunter’s mark when it’s hit with a skull. Much like the bone golem in silver necropolis, you can just keep casting it until it can 1 hit skull anything and you can cruise through basically any match that isn’t full of entangles.

Save yourself the gems.

3 Likes

I know this.

My question is when will this be a Kingdom event :slight_smile: It hasn’t been since 2021.
And several other kingdoms had not once but twice in 2022.

I will keep that in mind next week when I start my background delves.

1 Like

I think I am already a member. :slight_smile: Checking the link.

1 Like

The next batch of Troop spoilers have filitered into Taransworld; nothing in the way of specifics on the troops themselves, but we’ve got tentative troop names and kingdoms/dates assuming those are accurate.

And if they are accurate, we’re scheduled to have a Divinion Fields week starting on February 13th, suggesting that the Wild Court will show up as the Tuesday event the next day.

2 Likes

Faction Tuesday, Feb 14, 2023 Tuesday, Feb 14, 2023 1 [Wild Knight] ID:6793 Fey, Knight **[Wild Court]

2 Likes