When will soulforge be updated?

More specifically when will a new craftable mythic weapon be available?k

i dont know about new weapons. but it would be cool to use the soulforge to reforge weapon upgrades.

1 Like

The devs have been steadfastly either ignoring this question or not giving anything more than “we’re looking into it” since pretty much the moment the Soulforge was added. Sorry.

Unfortunately, I kinda feel like the devs have stepped so far back from the community that you’re never going to see this.

Soul forge needs urgent reformulation, reduces mythic 4 k diamonds to 3,500, reduce the soul price of dawnbringer, 1 Million and 300 hundreads souls? Do i give up my life or my wallet First? And add old wepons to be weekly craftable.

I understand that grinding dawn bringer is a nightmare but many have endured the pain to earn it…so a reduced cost is unlikely I imagine. Anyway, sentinel class is a good alternative in the meantime with any weapon you have in your arsenal. But making old event weapons available at times within forge is a sound idea, and may well increase revenue for the devs due to increased diamond expenditure leaving a shortfall.

1 Like