When will Silverglade be circling back around?

Hey guys! Not sure if here is the appropriate place to ask this, but nobody seems to know & that may be the case for everyone lol. Anyways, i am lacking the weapon Life & Death, & in order to obtain this weapon, i need Silverglade to circle around. Does anyone have any idea as to when that will be?

-Hazy

Based on spoilers, looooong time! Here is the schedule. It is not 100% set and can be adjusted by devs:

Jun 06 - Jun 13  Suncrest *
Jun 13 - Jun 20  Khetar *
Jun 20 - Jun 27  Dragon's Claw *
Jun 27 - Jul 04  Bright Forest *
Jul 04 - Jul 11  Nexus *
Jul 11 - Jul 18  Grosh-Nak *
Jul 18 - Jul 25  Hellcrag *
Jul 25 - Aug 01  Blighted Lands *
Aug 01 - Aug 08  Hellcrag *
Aug 08 - Aug 15  Mist of Scales *
Aug 15 - Aug 22  Hellcrag *
Aug 22 - Aug 29  Merlantis *
Aug 29 - Sep 05  Stormheim *
Sep 05 - Sep 12  Drifting Sands *
Sep 12 - Sep 19  Forest of Thorns *
Sep 19 - Sep 26  Broken Spire *
Sep 26 - Oct 03  Pridelands *
Oct 03 - Oct 10  Urskaya *
Oct 10 - Oct 17  Karakoth *
Oct 17 - Oct 24  Whitehelm *
Oct 24 - Oct 31  Dhrak-Zum *
Oct 31 - Nov 07  Nexus *
4 Likes

Oh man! I can’t believe i missed out! Silverglade was around when i was around level 700 (currently 1,207) & i didn’t realize how important that weapon would be. I deeply regret it :sweat_smile:

Thank you for your reply though! I really appreciate it :grin: :pray:

Or wait until Silver Necropolis gets its 5th troop, then you can craft it in the Soulforge or buy it with gems during its Faction Assault.

There is no troop that belongs to Silver Necropolis in the spoiler list yet.

Best chance of getting Silver Necropolis delve would be during Hellcrag’s first week and second week… July 18 - 25 or August 1 to 8 if devs follow same plans from Nexus. Nexus’ delve comes out on Friday during second Nexus week. So, the devs will decide two different factions on Tuesdays of first and second week for Hellcrag weeks. Hoping that they will pick SIlver Necropolis and something else that is far off in the schedule.

1 Like