Whats your Guild Wars Top Score?

I think this might be my highest score. Still wanting 9700+ one day.

2 Likes

Not me, but a guildmate. Bracket 1 Xbox.

3 Likes

That’ s my 9691! :innocent: I’m famous!

2 Likes

My personal best in bracket 1 pc/mobile

11 Likes

Its probably his own 3 player guild with crap defs set up to see what scores are possible. Not sure a ‘best score’ is necessarily a legitimate score, especially when guilds knew their opponents for the week in advance.

I had a 9825 once but then I woke up. Dang it.

1 Like

Seen it got bumped :3

Brag time, last GW:

Ps4 b1 (where we are from a while) and now we dont even know opponents in advance.

Gotta say thx to the devs tho, blue day was one of the “dangerous days”, now is a joke (enemy paragon ropedart wiped on first turn lol, other was 2 more ropedarts, 1 L&D and a ScurwyDoom).

Bracket 1, PC/Mobile… and I still missed getting paragon by 8 points :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Late to the party but this is my personal best :slight_smile: Bracket 1 on PS4.

7 Likes

Nice score !

2 Likes

B2 PC/Mobile
i did not get my paragon spot back! :cry:

5 Likes

somewhere around 9400, dont really care, gw is garbage

A new personal best for me! In the heady heights of Bracket 83, granted. Green Day - per one of my guild members a while ago, “Wake Me Up [when GW is more of a challenge]”.

I’d like to thank (or not, realistically) our opponents for setting terrible defences with no Hero talents and generally continuing to be unqualified for their (most likely long-held spot in their current or nearby) bracket.

Weekly summary

Possibly also my first 58k+ score for the week:

Our Paragon continues to baffle me, though.

6 Likes

Unfortunately new guilds have to wade through guilds with 5 people in them for an entire year before you find yourself in a challenging bracket.

New Personal Best :slight_smile:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Great scores. But scoring can be affected by bracket and unsavoury aspects. My PB is 57.1k in B2.

Keep these coming! They give me hope Lol. Going 30-0 is a rush in itself, but to see people cracking 57k in top brackets is just awesome.

3 Likes

Last GW

and 57842 in total)

2 Likes