What's that? The builds are submitted!

I WAS JUST TYPING OZBALL. STOP BEING SO GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO.

So, so good.

14 Likes

Look like he gonna steal your job soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah, Salty does so much more than the forums… no way I could keep up with her work on all the other community channels :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Furiously tweets into the distance.”

4 Likes

This is excellent! Does this also include the mobile unity upgrade?

I really should have posted the whole quote… I only have myself to blame:

1 Like

I read that lol but (and forgive me) it seems a bit ambiguous… Maybe i am reading it wrong so i just wanted to be sure😎 i dont want to get excited for 4xspeed and crafting only to be disappointed… Not sure i could take that atm…

I was waiting for this also, are we going to get more previews?

Been awhile without sirrian video it would be awesome if he could make one for all the new feature. Please @Saltypatra convince sirrian to find time for this :slight_smile:

Yeah I understand, which was why I prefaced the initial quote with “A month old now”. So we can assume from @Saltypatra’s response that crafting will be in it. I’m going to assume that everything else is as well. But yeah.

Unfortunately, I don’t think we will have the time this update. I’m sorry everyone.

4 Likes

Ahhh that suck any screenshot then?

For a video you mean?

Maybe it’s just me, but I’d rather have the update than a video of the update. Tight race, but yeah, update wins.

3 Likes

Well it’s submitted so they could
Do both :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping for a speedy approval

Which ones have you heard back from?

(crosses fingers on approval from Microsoft and Sony)

We are waiting on approval from Apple, Microsoft and Android.

5 Likes

Bro it been submitted today, so you can expect maybe an answer in 7 days if microsoft and sony are not too busy already with the ton of new game realease this fall

Personally i can’t wait for destiny 2, already preordered

2 Likes

Sweet! Come on Microsoft you can do it!

2 Likes

It seems like Sony is already approved

3 Likes