What was nerfed today?

I noyticed that Burning Scythe was nerfed today. EWas there anthing else?

1 Like

Everything.

Life. Life was nerfed today.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hello sad panda my old friend.
Iā€™ve come to talk with you again

Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

Because a Sirrian softly creeping
Nerfed my decks while I was sleeping
And the grinding that was planted in my game
Still remains
Within the sound of nerfing

6 Likes

Oh wow you got that obscure reference too?

Iā€™m 30 but I listen to everything from back in the day. Golden age of music.

2 Likes

You hear sound of silence was in the sad afleck vid recently and so many teens heard it for the first time that it actually hit number six on the single song list?

3 Likes

Reality is they get a nice royalty payout then six months later none of those youth will even remember. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Sound of Silence was a classic, if you like S&Gā€™s music check out ā€œThe Boxerā€ for another :slight_smile: and of course the song Art made for Talia ā€œBright Eyesā€ hehe

1 Like

Doesnā€™t everyone first think of ā€œMrs. Robinsonā€ b/c movie? And Iā€™ve always had a soft spot for ā€œThe 59th Street Bridge Songā€.

Iā€™m a fan of Bridge over troubled Water and A Hazy Shade of Winter but Sound of Silence will always be my favorite S&G song.

2 Likes

I do like the Mrs Robinson song, I used to listen to the Bridge Over Troubled Water album when I would travel up to London looking for work when I was a youngster on a walkman (showing age lol). I think I like The Boxer most because I feel its a song that tells a story, kinda like one of my favorite Rod Stewart songs is ā€œThe Killing of Georgeā€ for much the same reason.

I think The Boxer is actually my favorite as well. And Iā€™ve now listened to the full Greatest Hits on YouTube and moved on to The Mamas And The Papas (thanks to YouTubeā€™s recommendation).

I think that is what is wonderful about music if you look back. There is always something new to discover. I once spent a while doing internet radio as a DJ and in covering for an american retired cop I got hooked on his shows content which was doo wop. Some of that oldtime voice harmonies is just angelic.

Whenever I listen to Simon & Garfunkel it makes me want to listen to Hall & Oates next. They are pure '80s pop gold.

in light of recent nerfs i think we should sell t-shirts :sunglasses:

2 Likes