What troops have the necromancy trait?

I could look through them all and find the answer, but I’m sure someone knows it off the top of their head.

Hey, type in ‘necromancy’ in the search tab in the ‘Troops’ section in the game. And only the troops that has the trait will appear.

2 Likes

@IronyMan

Bookmark/Favorite this site its fantastic

2 Likes

So where is this “Troops” section of the game? The only thing I can see is the TROOP LIST, which hasn’t been updated in at least 6 months. Is there another place where all current troops are listed?

You need to select “All Troops” first if you’re not seeing all the available troops. The list in the game is always up-to-date. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are saying. There is nothing on the page I can select.

I am talking about the menu item at the top of the page. From the left, the options are HOME, PATCH NOTES, TROOP LEVELING (which ends at level 15), TROOP LIST, and so on. This is the only link I can find to a troop list, and as I said, there is no selectable field on the page. It is just information.

Is there some other place I should be going to?

@Eika and I are talking about in the actual game; not here on the forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaah. Got it. I didn’t realize you could search by a specific word. I will log in and check that out. Glad we had this discussion. That is a neat feature I did not know about. Thank you!

2 Likes

check this list out, u might find more things you have not realised 100 things you wish you knew about Gems of War [DONE]

3 Likes

To be fair, Strat was also correct. Consoles do not have this feature, yet.

1 Like