What the hell is wrong with me?!?!?

@Lyrian I laughed so hard I ugly snorted. Thank you, I needed that today.

4 Likes

A part of me still loathes @Kafka for being “unable” to give me credit for generating two vaults and thus unlocking that achievement. The map achievement is mandatory to be able to 100% all the achievements in the game. Which used to be a realistic option for even casual players until Geoffrey came along. So I had to play enough maps to generate 2 vaults… twice. :roll_eyes:

If Lyrian is accurate - no worries - you’ll get more opportunities to earn this. Congrats!

Still haven’t crafted him yet, bro!

@Denthegod
Just craft him. have fun with him for some time, and than just decide it’s another pokemon in collection. :wink:

Your apparent need to point this out has confirmed my earlier point.

2 Likes

I crafted Zuul last July, and used him once in PvP and several times in Fang Moor. Then last GW I used him x18, including a few PvP practice runs.

I still haven’t used Tina since crafting her last Dec. Or the Frostfire King. The Wild Queen…plus a bunch of others. I’d say craft it. It’s not like you’ll craft it and then get two later while cashing in guild seals. Three Wild Queens in one week, and I still haven’t used her. On offense, that is.

2 Likes

Oh no. Just letting you know I’m still conflicted. What teams do you have him in?

Why would I provide this? You can’t make them.

1 Like

Just looking around for suggestions. You got any good teams for him?

I’ve been using Dragonguard for the x3 dmg vs burning enemies. (Only class I have at 100 with that trait). An empowered troop or two. That sort of thing.

I’ve seen a number of PvP teams that use him with two empowered converters or Leprechaun with a hero using Jar of Eyes or Essence of Evil. Basically generate lots of mana for him so he can cast as frequently as possible. Easy script for the AI to follow.

Finish tour chase and start incorporatie zuil on your teams good luck finding the best way

I’m level 800 and I have never crafted anything and no where near have enough of anything to craft anything.

Anyway, ZG will wait patiently in the Soulforge.

Purely out of curiosity, do you use this avatar on other websites? This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this today.

I have come to think of it.