What the hell happened?

I was just referring to the Dust Devil thing. And while I didn’t upload the video of it, I did spell it out in detail.

What I did save a video of was my indestructible Valkyrie. Don’t have any way to upload it yet though which is why I didn’t mention it anywhere yet.

Create a shell YouTube account like I did. Requires maybe two minutes of effort

Or maybe I already have one and have uploaded videos in the past but don’t always have the time or access to do it.

Is it? I know Hobgoblin has a check like that, but I was under the impression that droid was just “random troop” two times.

Druid doesn’t hit the same troop twice unless 1 is left. (Never seen it hit the same troop after many hundreds of castings unless 1 was left or if the second one was killed by splash damage first.)

I’m absolutely positive it works that way. I used Druid almost exclusively for my first 120ish levels.

Me and Druid are tight, we’ve been to each others’ houses, met each others’ wives, he was my best man and he’s my son’s godfather.

1 Like

Look like the Dryad was “killed” by the second lash of the Druid’s whip on the second to the last cast but it did not show on the client for whatever reason. Could be a lag issue, but you can clearly see the first lash hit and kill treant and splash to dryad, and while Dryad still has the damage animation from the splash, the second lash “hits” and kills her and splashes to Gloom Leaf. A related thing also happened earlier in the same video - the first lash hit Dryad, taking her down to no armor and 31 life, the second lash hit Gloom Leaf splashing to Dryad while she was still fading the first number, giving no number animation. Taking damage with no number animation (or different than the number shows) is one of the prerequisites for a ghost troop appearing, because it also seems to bypass whatever check updates the life number and then the check that tests if they should be “killed” or not. However, in this instance, that animation skipped damage did not kill, and also the life number immediately corrected itself to 30. Meanwhile, Gloom Leaf was still in the animation from the splash hit for this cast, but correctly animated the 19 damage, also supporting the theory that the popup animation error (and thus sequence break into the subsequent ghost troop issue) may be prone to this slot.

1 Like