What is your main PvP team nowadays?

Mine…

5 Likes

Or

3 Likes

For this week:

Once Hellcat gets full, it is game over pretty fast. Make reds, fire Sekhma, skull cascades kill a troop or two, yellow refill cat, reds flood the board filling Sekhma and Bull, Bull dishes out over a 100 damage and then Sekhma casts again killing the final. All the while every 4 match stuns a troop and Khorvash can drain top two if things get ugly or go slow.

2 Likes

When I play PvP it’s normally Krys/Krys/TDS/Sylv.

1 Like

DK/ crypt keeper
Elemaugrim
Abynissia
Plague

1 Like

Because it’s funny. Every game start with Princess E going “ugh, get away!” to the :snake:

2 Likes

Since I pulled Gard’s Avatar from an event key last week I’ve played this in PVP exclusively…

2 Likes

Mine this week:

1 Like

Celes/Sylv/TDS/Krys
Or
EK/Mab/Valk/troop that gives bonus due to event.

But I only play a very limited amount of non GW PvP: on Monday if I dont have the gold for the Sentinels and on Sunday to hit tier 1 if GW didnt bring me there yet.

2 Likes

Depends. I rotate through a couple teams for non-Guild Wars PVP, but my nuclear-option, guaranteed-win smackdown team is:

Bone Dragon
Courage
Apothecary
Sylvanimora
Abyssal Banner.

Even after the toning down of both Courage and BD, it’s still my go-to when I run into a super tough opponent that needs to lose (a 3-trophy Revenge battle, for instance.)

1 Like

1 Like

I’m pretty old school in terms of my invade team. I run Khorvash, Valkyrie, Mab and Minogor/whatever event troop fits.

I just love freezing everyone and then draining their mana with Khorvash.

3 Likes

Kraken
Kraken
Giant Spider
Kraken

9 dmg to all enemies on match 4s and 5s, you’re pretty much done after a few Spider casts.

Valkyrie
Alchemist
Tesla
Hellcat

Two Tesla casts usually finish any pvp - unless they are all event troops, cause they got too much hp so you need a 3rd cast

my main pvp team is still dragons:

Krystenax
The Dragon Soul
Elemaugrim
Shadow Dragon

+abysmal banner

2 Likes

2 Likes

Also no Gorilla Mythic…but a horse… :sob:

1 Like

Horses are cool but much less scary than gorillas lol

1 Like