What is your favourite movie(s)?

Great list! Many of my favourites there.

Most of those I have seen multiple times, with the exceptions of Oldboy, which I have not seen, and Se7en, which I had the stomach to watch only once. I loved the movie and extended portions of it are still burned into my brain, but it was so… I don’t even know what the word is. I think I was medically in a state of shock after I saw it.

1 Like

You must see it, its so great! :smiley:

1 Like

Prestige is great. Watch it!

2 Likes

Wow… it really must be good then. :smile_cat: I’ll have to look it up.

1 Like

All time:
Deer Hunter
Godfather 1 & 2
Apocalypse Now
Raging Bull
Taxi Driver
Goodfellas
Scarface

More modern:
Departed
Wolf of Wall Street
Inception
Interstellar
Memento
Pulp Fiction

The future film ‘The Irishman’ is a dream for me. Mafia, Irish, Scorcese, DeNiro, Pacino, Pesci. One final stand.

4 Likes

Sooo, I take it you’re a Scorsese fan? :smile_cat:

That’s a great list by the way. It also reminds me of one of my favorite Scorsese films, “Gangs of New York”.

1 Like

Scorcese and DeNiro. They dont make them like that anymore… and never will. I would have their babies.

If I was a woman.

Gangs of New York is great too

The Road Warrior, aka Mad Max 2.

1 Like

Any movie with Freddy or Jason in it… I love slashers,

Also, any superhero product put out by marvel and select DC films

The Boondock Saints 1 and 2

1 Like

@Ashasekayi have you seen the Prestige in the mean time?

Also I’d like to add ‘the Raid 1 & 2’

I backed you up on The Prestige; if she hasnt then we are going to need answers!

forcefeed her the prestige, clockwork orange style

2 Likes

Asha coughs softly before putting on her best smile.
Well, I haven’t got around to seeing the Prestige yet. It’s on my watch list though. :smile_cat:

Well I hope youre as disappointed in yourself as we are in you!

4 Likes

I’m deeply in love with Tim Burton’s movies. They are a piece of art for me. What he creates often in cooperation with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter is absolutely stunning. Every his movie will take you on a journey full of thoughts, emotions and joy. Absolutely favourite of his would be Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street for me and I’m counting days till the premiere of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children ( I’m sure Eva Green will escalate the power of unique Burton’s atmosphere :slight_smile: )

If I’d be asked to choose something outside the box of Burton’s art I’d go for Les Misérables (2012). Great Anne Hathaway’s performance.

2 Likes

My 3 favourite Movies of All-Time:

Aliens
Django Unchained
Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back

I love all Films from Tim Burton too, Sweeney Todd is a Masterpiece overall! And i like the Nolan Movies and the 80s Action-Movies like Predator, Terminator, Die Hard and so on. Quentin tarantino is a very big Favourite as well.

Man there are so many Movies, that are really Good, and so much of the “new” Movies are Crap!!
I cant see all the Marvel and DC Shit and Transformers 1-3447474 and all the Movies that had stolen so much. Not really creative… The only newest Movies that worked great are the Fantastic Christopher Nolan Movies & Tarantino. Because of the Mindblowing Stories & sure… the rehabilitation of old good stuff… I hope so much, that they stop to kill the Alien franchise… pls… stop all this new shit, every movie after part 3 was dumb and bad… :wink:

Sorry for my bad english, but i tried to write correct… :wink:

The star wars (1,2,3)