What is your favourite movie(s)?

Yeah, great voice acting, truely fitted the looks of the ape.

For animations films; I’ve always like ‘The Aristocats’.

For war films: It’s hard to beat one of the classics ‘The Longest Day’

For comedy: ‘Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines’. ‘The Great Race’ is good too.

I guess I favor more the classic Hollywood period to the more recent stuff.

1 Like

Have not seen it yet, though have heard that the characterisation of the apes is good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell yeah. SINISTER. That’s the one bout the deamon that eats children right?
@Eika

Nah, I think ure mixing it with another. Sinister killed a whole family. Its about the man that tries to figure out the tapes.

1 Like

Aristocats has some great songs to sing along too.

Yeah. The writer. Writes a book. Gets in a slump. Moves to a house that has some SINISTER stuff happening. Figures this is a cool place to write a book. Cause he didn’t even have the decency to tell his wife that the house they moved into was the place of a tragic “ACCIDENT”? Where a whole family was hung from a tree.

Then proceeds to find the other films.
One where they drown…
Burn
Etc.
Is this the same movie you talking bout. Cause if it is. It’s my absolute favorite!
:grin:

And the deamon child eater can only move from his spiritual world through pics. I.e. the movies.

2 Likes

One of my soon to be fav movies…

3 Likes

Never judge a film by its clown. :wink:

2 Likes

That clown is scary as s**t yo!

2 Likes

Its time for us to go buy some makeups and try our best to paint ur faces like scary clowns…One day we will succeed…

2 Likes

Omfg! Just heard about this on JRE! I need to see this flick!

2 Likes

I think it was this movie that was based on a true story!

2 Likes

And to think those special effects are from year AFTER Star Wars.

4 Likes

Lol ikr hahahaha

2 Likes

If you like that, you should check out:

You can see the full movie on YouTube. This is absolutely one of the best bad movies ever. I don’t know what Christopher Plummer was thinking, and yes, that is a young David Hasselhof that you glimpse.

2 Likes

I see your hof and raise you a hanks…lol

Ever get stuck in a LARP?

2 Likes

Wow… @Stan i could never watch starcrash brudda… Its a total ripoff of SW! It looks like SW had a baby with ST and dropped it on its head out of the Conan the barbarian tree lol

1 Like

You’re missing out. If you set your preconceived notions aside (and every ounce of critical thought), you might just enjoy it. I mean, who ever thought of loading soldiers into torpedoes and then launching them through the glass windows of a space station? If that’s not original, I don’t know what is - vacuum of space be damned!

2 Likes

I have way too many fav’s!! But my all time favorite is Braveheart

1 Like