Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

What is the thinking behind this new room in delves for faction teams

The new double Gorbil room in full flow. 2 casts, 2 dead troops, 10% chance plus gems transformed 3:1. First devour came from a 4 match only, 4 gems. 2nd Devour from 6 gems transformed.

I’d love for a dev to have 1 go at it on the stream, no need for your time issues, it won’t take more than a minute… and following you can explain how we are to deal with it with faction troops? You can set your team to 400 hoard and 50% hoard bonus and see how you go…

The room is borderline insane, because the Plague Rat will explode the entire board if there’s a few browns scattered and of course then come all the 1 shots with skull hits. My Wraith with 65% skull negation was demolished by an explosion into a zillion skulls from the sky. Wraith is the best faction troop there is for skull negation and it was obliterated in 1 explosion.

Oh and don’t forget this is only an ultra rare room… Edit, it was Epic at least on this battle.

2 Likes

I’m working on Primal Rift and I almost always take the path through the II room instead of the extra I room for this reason. The II room is theoretically supposed to be harder, but it also doesn’t have devour enemies, empowered enemies that swap your troops, etc. etc.