What is the strangest team you've seen so far

I really am surprised how many 1 troop teams I keep finding too. It almost makes me feel like I am stealing from a kid - as easy wins.

Though Giant Spiders can be icky if they get to start spawning :slight_smile:

There is a reason someone would put up a 1 man defence, if they win the revenge then they make more glory than if it was a regular battle of the same glory amount, not including defence wins for winning revenges.

i like the lone wolf - always makes me smile.

1 Like

Not all. My defense team is very meticulously crafted. I recently had to drop Dire Wolf for Roc because the Maugrim Woods rework made him no longer fit into the team. My advice for fighting my defense team is:

1. Make sure you have sound on.
  2. Let Aziris cast.
  3. Try not to fall over laughing.

Team is:
Peasant
Dwarven Miner
Roc
Aziris
Abyssal Banner

Nah, easy… Spell damage (esp true damage) makes for an easy win…

Yes, agree with this, I do chuckle happily when I see it there…though my Armour stats are high enough that even if Blade Dancer casts, Broken Dragon still gets a guaranteed kill…

Yup.

Plus you get extra glory from having more rivals, which I think happens when they beat your defense twice.

1 Like

This was wild - Fully traited some ungodly level - Gard’s Avatar - by itself

He managed to get one round off before we took him down.

Just had another one this morning, a siren. I’ll take these all day.

1 Like

I feel that it is a little strange when I see dragon teams with The Dragon Soul in the first spot. As it is the most important dragon, it should be better protected I think.

2 Likes

Emperor Fourvash fully traited…

2 Likes

I just got mine to Mythic and may try this team when I get three more.

Also, I doubted the potency of a double Valkyrie team I saw earlier, toting Mab and Mercy in the rear. It almost beat me. Almost.

This one was definitely up there, considering the score:

Too much going on here - Not sure what really they’re going to do :slight_smile: Especially with Hungry Black Beast on the top… everyone is dinner below.

Since I just came across a really strange team (IMO) I’ll reanimate this thread:

Wraith
Gorgotha
Gorgotha
Gorgotha

All fully levelled and traited. When I saw the team I went like “Wut? What’s the reasoning behind it?” But a nice change from all those BD/Courage teams. :wink:

1 Like

Personal favorite: a single, fully-traited Princess Elspeth. Thanks to the bug regarding on-death resolution, it’s a first-turn victory after Elspeth uses her spell on herself.

3 Likes

Ya I keep running into that one over and over.

I think that bug works well with her storyline.

It’s as if the knight she summons appears, looks at her, then decides it’s just not worth it.

11 Likes

Has to be the weirdest team I’ve faced. Humility x3 Draak. Draak got off a cast before becoming Maw food

Four Fortress Gates. They all had zero attack; they could never win.

That team is specifically designed to piss you off enough that you’ll rage quit.