What is the status of

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Click a button and it depresses but does not cause the action that the button press is supposed to cause.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Devs: Since you do not do this please do this so get an understanding of how irritating this issue is. It happens all the time but I almost ignore it during game play now… Here is what I want you to do, give yourself 20k glory and go spend it all on the new troops available this week, make sure you get enough to make them both Mythic… I think by the time you are 10k golry spent you will want to throw your keyboard through your monitor having had to click the damn buy button twice at least 75% of the time… Unless of course you go slow and if you do you are not doing it like your players do it, you must go fast as possible clicking to buy them.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Don’t need to, do what I post above and you will see it and get frustrated as hell.

So this was reported and accepted when Unity came out for PC/Mobile but I don’t see it mentioned anywhere. When is this getting addressed?

4 Likes

I think this happens each time when I’m in the middle of the game and Tribute collection appears

It drives me bananas too.

And of course no response from the devs.

And may I add that since the Unity update it’s no longer possible to click through the PvP points animation. At least on iOS.

One of the reasons we are updating the UI is to fix this issue! We’re changing it with this new UI so that the buttons don’t depress any more in as many places as possible. So it’s in progress, but we don’t have a specific timeline right now. It will likely be with the next major set of interface changes we release.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. Hope it gets here quickly.