What is the standard for Vault Keys?

Is this good? Bad? Average?

It depends on what the major orb was, but Iā€™m one who tends to be happy anytime l get a major orb.

Iā€™m happiest when l get the 100 gems out of Cedric, but thatā€™s rare.

All depends on what you need.
But I know you could do much worse, so what you got there I would say itā€™s pretty good. :+1:
Wish I got that every timeā€¦ except them souls since Iā€™ve got 11Million of them already :smiley:

Thatā€™s a fairly good one (on account of the Major Orb), Iā€™d say! In between ā€˜averageā€™ and ā€˜greatā€™. Of course it then depends on how the Orb turned out. The Celestials would be a nice little bonus for those without maxed collections, as it could easily have been 2 minor traitstones instead.

Other good (and really good) drops include the 100 or 250 Gems, 50 Diamonds, 20(?) Gem Keys or 15(?) Event Keys.

A Minor Orb feels like a middling/okay prize to me, as do some of the smaller 1-4 Gem Key amounts from the Treasure Gnomes.

2 Likes

Any vault key that doesnā€™t result in yet another Cedric is a win.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever had a vault turn out so thin, but I guess it is good enough. Normally I will pull Multiple Major Orbs with 50-100 Gem Keys.

1 Like

I got the hundred gems either the one before or after this. Thought I screencapped, but didnā€™t. Wasnā€™t sure if that was the lower end. And yeah, the Orb turned out Clans :frowning:

I donā€™t have one yet, unfortunately. This is only the third or fourth vault key Iā€™ve opened. How long did it take you to get your first?

I once needed nothing. Now I need everything. 800 days away from the game will do that to you I guess. :laughing:

Yeah, RNG is usually turned down for me. adjusts tinfoil hat

Is there a high and low for each or is there some mid ground. I got 100 gems in one of the 3 keys I opened and assumed it was the high end, not the low end. :wink:

Looks like a pretty good result to me! Iā€™ve had the 250 gem bonus twice. Iā€™m still yet to find pet gnome troop which is driving me crazy, as I only need that troop, Zuul (currently have 6 orbs of power) and Pharos Ra (have over 4000 diamonds ready to craft in soulforge on next rotation) for the full set.

Long term, Clans orbs is the best orbs.

1 Like

It really is better than it seemsā€”itā€™s worth 75 guild chests, so thatā€™s a ton of high-end keys all at once if you think of it that way!

1 Like

:frowning:

:smile:

1 Like

I was lucky, and got him within my first 3. Since then, Iā€™ve been a bit unlucky, since I keep getting him and donā€™t need anymore.

1 Like

So far the things I got when it comes from Vault Keys have been decent so far. The only things I wished was that I manage to get Cedric Sparklesack for that coveted Greedy Key Dream Team.

This is low end. Like, makes you wonder if itā€™s April Foolā€™s Day.

On a tangent question: Do you get better results with warlord iv difficulty or it doesnā€™t matter?

I have my feelings about it, who knows if theyā€™re true or merely superstition. Personally, I feel that I get my best rewards on the ā€œHardā€ difficulty setting.