What is the most you have of one Base Mythic troop?

I want an extension on my free membership for finally becoming a member after 20 months. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Btw one of my favorite hobbies is getting mods to become an accomplice in helping me…

… Threads. :upside_down_face:

3 Worldbreakers
2 Euyrali
2 Pharos Ra
2 War

I’m glad I don’t have a high number of any one. “Exactly 1 of each without ever disenchanting” would be optimal for me. Yes, including Pharos-Ra.

Some of these were from event keys, a few from legendary tasks, and a few from double pulls during the exclusive period, but a couple were from random keys during a non-exclusive period.

An alt has 4 copies of Jotnar:

All pulled while trying to get one copy of Hyndla Frostcrown during Stormheim event week. And you can tell how much I love using Jotnar on this account.

1 Like

Genuine question. Why don’t people disenchant? Is there really no need for souls once you’ve crafted Dawnbringer?

I’m currently 350,000 souls towards my 1 million target and I “disenchant all” once a week to help me onwards to my target.

As a rule, yes: people with the resources to have excess mythics don’t have a need to disenchant anything.

Also, mythics are only worth 150 souls. So they’re really worth more as trophies.

2 Likes

War.

Of.
Him.

Grrrrr.

4x Infernus, all of them came from Glory Keys. And on top of it, I’ve never gotten any other mythic with Glory Keys.