What is the drop rate for Mythics?

You are extremely lucky. Been playing for over a year and got three Mythics (Famine, Ketras, Pretty Pony). One from Glory chests, the others from Gem/Event.

Any statistics for Guild keys?

Indeed. moons is either quite lucky or opening vastly more chests than me. I have 8 base mythics and I’ve been playing since well before they were first introduced.

I didn’t keep much track of which chests I’m afraid. I can tell you I pulled a Yasmine from guild chests which I thought was pretty lucky. I pulled Jotnar a few days ago from event chests. My first ever Mythic was Pharos which came from gem chests and I later found another 2 Pharos in a 50 chest opening. The sparkle pony and Eurayli were VIP chests. Can’t remember the others.

Out of the 19 Mythics, my multiples are:

4 x Pharos
2 x Yasmine

So all in all just a couple from VIP chests?

…I’m a sad panda now.

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath. I have played for well over a year and have numerous troops ascended to mythic, but just 1 base mythic - Death. People in my guild, at half the play time have 4 or 5 mythics.

It is slightly disappointing.

Base mythic 17

Legendary tasks 3

Event keys 2

Idk the rest between seals,glory,gems

0 vip

I bought both growth packs and I got Death… it’s the only one I have. Nothing from drops.

For me the chances are roughly 0,00000012%.
Despite being in a high ranked guild, spending way to much time, getting tons of resources and try to hunt mythics in their exclusive week, i only got pony, aby, death, plague and ketras so far.

Stupid rng

1 Like