What is the best poisonous-effective team?

Moving this to the PS4/Xbox gameplay chat since the OP plays on PS4.

As a lower level player with only a few legendaries (like everyone on PS4 right now), Shadow Dragon is a great troop. Building a team around him is a great idea, although I wouldn’t call it a “poison” team, I’d call it a Shadow Dragon team. Like Sidaroth said, yellow gem creators like Alchemist are a good team mate.

I see Shadow Dragon in team lineups all the time. He is quite a good troop. The poison he inflicts is not his primary tool, though like @xSidarothx says, it is an added bonus.

While I don’t use poison troops, generally, I think that poison can be used effectively if you are finding that your matches aren’t ending quickly. Especially combined with true damage (see Shadow Dragon), it can be a potent tool, particularly for lower health teams, like constructs or undead. Against higher health teams, which are fairly prevalent at the moment, it isn’t as effective, but can still be useful.

Thanks for the reply. Does that means hes only great now in the early levels 0-200, but later he won’t be anything special?

Thank you for the reply. I might have a 2nd thought about him - after all. :smiley: