What is the best Centaur/Glade teams?

Just recently was so lucky to ascend both Centaur/Glade to epic. It took some time, but it hopefully will be worth it. I am level 101 and have only focused on gold chest to pump up every troop for the future, now its back to leveling up kingdoms!

By the way, I was just wondering about the best teams containing both Centaur/Glade or one of them? I am not sure if I will pump them up just yet, as I have heard rumours that the trait, “True Shoot”, will be tweaked. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for the advice! Cheers…

There’s a variety of options but the most common build involves using a skeleton, a purple mana generator and a skull bomber. For example:

Centaur Scout
Skeleton
Green Slime
Keeper of Souls

Another build that is making the rounds a bit involves blue and red mana generation:

Glade Warden
Hero with Sheggras Heart
Valkyrie
Sheggra

If you don’t have those legendaries it’s still really easy to use true shot troops in any aggressive setup. Pair both up with a skeleton and you’re off to the races.

I am having fun with

Glade warden (3 traits)
Skeleton
Bone dragon
Giant spider (2 traits, 2nd not necessarily needed for this team)

I don’t have the 3Rd trait (true shot) on Centaur yet, otherwise I would put him in and Glade out, because Glade has green mana overlap with the Giant spider. Using the +2 purple banner by the way and the 1st trait from the spider is also great for some extra purple.