What is happening with Sand Shark?

When sand shark is in a battle he has a boost value of 1:1 but nothing in his spell to describe what is being boosted or boosted by what.

I have noticed that the boost seems to be linked to his starting attack value, in one fight it was +60 and another I equipped 3x season medals and the boost went to +72 (though if I click on and off the screen a few times it goes from 72 to 74 and back again).

It might just be me but it seems like he’s devouring more often… Anyone else experiencing the same?

3 Likes

Something weird is going on…

This is in Arena. Sand Shark has used ability twice and has devoured my troops twice in a row. Now look at Boost. It says +5. What?

But wait! If I close it and open it again…

Now it says +6. What does that mean!? It says 25% chance to devour. It doesn’t say it’s boosted by anything. And why does it keep changing between 5 and 6 boost? What does that even mean?

3 Likes

Yeah thats what I meant! Use him in a team outside arena and his boost is huge. Its based off of starting attack power, not current attack.

Just tried him out in cpvp. Here’s a weird one:

Moa stunned him and the boost disappeared:

Boost returns on cleanse:

Then he got stunned again (thanks Moa :roll_eyes:) but this time still has a boost:

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Wow, this needs to be a Bug Report post. There’s good amount of proof to show to the devs as well. Thanks for pointing it out. @Cairnso