What in the world is this and how do i get rid of it

Extra points if you know where i snipped it from.

… penicillin? :stuck_out_tongue:

I finally found it on the right side of the forum pages. Appears to be a time-line - quite literally.

So where and when do I pick up my extra points???

The extra point goto the player that knows what topic i pulled it from not where it is located on the screen, but seriously i want to know how to turn it off. Is there a settings thing on this forum a can use?

It’s from the persistent-chat-bar-option thread. It’s the only one that fits the bill.

Bing-bong you are correct. Wow you get the extra points. I could make this a game but seriously i can not turn off the bar but it is helping me to not necro threads.

Then we all should rejoice it’s here.

Anyway, it is part of the ever evolving forum board system which gets updated almost every day, so you can expect improvements soon, and maybe even an option to turn it off (if they are unable to make it less intrusive, people will surely request that option.)

1 Like

I got a ton of threads popping up as new that are days old and months old so thanks to the thing i am not on a necro surge again.

Depending on the browser you use, you may be able to create a custom css rule or a userscript that hides it.

Wait, why am I telling you this? No, there is no way to turn that off, ever. Forget what I said, forget it right now!

1 Like

I did not feel compelled to do that and wanted an easier option thank you. I am lazy after all.