What happens that the developers don't provide a solution?

Hello everyone, this is my first time getting involved in a topic like this and I apologize for my English, I am using a translator. I am indignant and sad at the same time, since they do not give a solution to the cronus companion, I shared a guild with him and the truth is that he plays a lot (for some reason he leads the anarchy, guild number 1 on the android/pc platform). He has had this problem for about 2 weeks without being able to log in and his account does not have a ban, so many hours of farming…well actually years and much more with a high VIP level and this happening to you. It would be good if the developers provided information about this and the issue of resources that can be accumulated because it could also happen to you or me.

5 Likes

If this is what I am thinking about, Kafka provided a response here (emphasis added):

The issue isn’t something ‘new’. This is how Anarchy roster looks TODAY.
This is what the top 4 members donated so far. I’m one of those 4.
Have to black out most, since enemies are watching this as well. Hope you understand.

See how it doesn’t resonate so well with “not able to reach high numbers of gold”…
Unless you accuse me of cheating. Since day 1 in the game, and now I got the urge to cheat?

Or maybe from now on, I feel like saving my gold. Then one day I wake up, and Devs, Support and the entire bunch call me a cheater.

4 Likes

That’s not what Cronus is hearing. They are blowing him off, not talking to him, cancelling his support tickets. All appearances seem to be that they don’t care what happened to him and aren’t doing anything to correct the problem. Even after multiple solutions ranging from deleting some gold from his account to fixing the integer problem to adding an error message so it won’t happen again. This isn’t the first time this has happened and the other time had a much faster resolution.

If it’s near the top, I’d like to know what their top problem. Oh, maybe players not being able to purchase with a credit card.

2 Likes

Two of them are almost 3B and one over 2.4B. Someone with more programming expertise than me should explain why total gold donated isn’t shutting people out of the game. Is that stored as the correct type of integer to handle very large numbers? I did see that before - member of Anarchy - but it had really dawned on me that those amounts are showing correctly.

Does anyone have an explanation for this? It’s been a long time since I programmed, but the total gold amount donated has to be a number because each time someone donates to the guild, the amount increases. Really confused about what’s going on now.

Its most likely stored as a different data type, yes. Changing the data type that player gold is stored as was a suggested fix for the issue, though its probably a lot easier for the devs to just lower the individual players gold below the number, then put a hard cap that does not allow player gold to go over that number such as: if player gold >2.1b, then set player gold = 2.1b

6 Likes