What happens if I buy multiples of one bundle?

I need 125 VIP points for level 6. I also want to bank up some gems before next week to open as many VIP chests as possible.

If I purchase the Daily Gems bundle 5 times, will I get 125 VIP points and 75 gems a day for 15 days?

Unfortunately, you can only have one daily gems bundle running at a time.
Once you purchase it, it becomes grayed-out, and you can’t purchase again for 15 days.

And we don’t get VIP points for the fixed gem bundles, right?

Let me ask it this way - what’s my best option if I want to get 125 VIP points (to get me to level 6) AND give myself the highest chance to get next week’s mythic?

I’m wondering if I should just buy two Key Bundles. Or maybe some combinations of a Key Bundle and Gems.

You get VIP points for all money spent.

I’m confused by your phrase about not getting VIP points for fixed gem bundles.

It doesn’t say in the interface whether the gem packs give VIP points, perhaps because it’s covered up by the little banner that tells me how many extra gems I get due to being VIP 5?

Yes, I just went in game to see what might be confusing you. Every $1 = 5VIP. So you need to spend $25 to get the 125 VIP.

That should be a Chalice of Gems ($20) and a Daily Gems ($5) to meet the $25 you need to hit the VIP numbers you mention.

If you click them, they show how much VIP points you get. :slight_smile:

Sweet. That should allow me to open at least 50 VIP chests next week. That would give me the best shot at the new Mythic, right?

Yes. The randomness of the Mythic Troops can be very frustrating.

VIP chests do give you the best “bang for the buck” when hunting Mythics but it’s still not guaranteed. @Tacet did a video recently where he had to open something like 700 VIP chests before he got a Mythic. It’s still RNG and RNG can be fickle.

Yeah, I know there’s no guarantees. I just want to give myself the greatest odds possible.

250 VIP chests, I don’t think anyone can afford 700. xD

Pretty sure @UKresistance went through 6-700 for his first Mythic

I was just exaggerating your legend…or something. Ok, fine I just forgot. Lol

300 vip and 10k glory keys, no mythic. Opened a few hundred regular gem chests and got death.

Ah ok. Wasnt too bad so! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t trust the rng on console. I think you do better for rares buying 1 at a time instead of 50.

I had nasty luck on console. I only had 1 legendary at level 220 or so so I switched to mobile. That also allowed me to play more so for me it was win/win.

Not so easy going through 10k keys that way